Dick Bulge advice for office enviroment

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm having trouble picturing these prudes saying, "sir, i want to register a complaint about mr dude's penis size. every time i look at his crotch i feel immoral!" :confused:
Yes I was wondering why the boss would be viewing it and if anyone did complain maybe they could explain why they were taken such an interest in the matter.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Datdude: I know how you feel. I won't do briefs or even boxer briefs. I hate tight underwear. So if you're a boxer guy, the only alternative is to make sure that your pants aren't too tight . I work in a casual office and wear Levis 505 cord jeans everyday. Maybe they show my outline just a little, but it's very subtle and definitely less revealing than Dockers or similar casual pants made from thin cotton. Most of the time I'm at my desk, but I do have to move around the building throughout the day and interract with others. From my point of view, it would be totally unreasonable if someone complained about my pants.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work in a big office enviroment. My penis sometimes hangs pretty low when flacid. I notice that sometimes it can be seen in my kakis, when I sit down. The outling of it shows on my leg or if I wear boxers it flops around some. I notice women looking every once in awhile. It is kind of like they just notice and glance real quick, then look away. Im kind of embarresed about it and feel like Im showing off or something. I tried diffrent things, but either it was uncomfrtable or it did not work. Any Ideas???? I know others on here have had this happen. I need some suggestions. I work in a office and can not wear baggy pants. Any tips???? Running out of ideas.

Have you ever sneaked a glance at a female co-worker's boobies?

As long as you're not going out of your way to flaunt your bulge, there's no reason why you should have to hide it. Some people will look. Big deal.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is very little you can do about it.
I used to wear black pants with light color shirt (with a semi thight boxer and my penis on one of my boxer legs).

I got tired of that color now i use any color and the only coment that i ever heard came from a super uptight (mr right).

I think that no woman would ever complain about it, the worst actitude that i ever saw on a woman was a bitter lock of an a mother and her douther (of my age).

You cant live thinking about what others are thinking, even if you are perfect the'll find something to complain about.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honey, I Am Very American And I Say Chill Out---why Worry About A Bulge At Work?? Most Men And Women In My Office Would Greatly Admire You!! I Think You Are Making A Big Deal ( No Pun Intended) Out Of Something Very Natural.

Reactions: solracgod

geeka

1st Like
Media
Leave that proud bulge showing dude. What else are people gonna have to look forward to, what with the outsourcing and low wage jobs out there?Who knows, it may even get you a promotion. Or a BIG old settlement when the closeted CEO grabs it when he can't hold back any longer. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: solracgod

Smythy1610

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe because it would be embarrising first of all.
It also dpends how someone takes it or how your boss views it. I would like to aviod that situation.

Embarrassing? Absolutely!! Job threatening? You Betcha!!

One of my jobs is/was working with kids from School groups (out on field trips) at a reconstructed Native America village, complete with the kid's parents and teachers along as chaperones. On those occasions I am teaching the kids about the early technologies and life-skills of these people, and dressed as a "Pre-European-Contact Eastern Woodlands Indian" from about 1500 AD. This means I am in tanned deerskin, breachcloth, leggings, and tunic-like top (basically "winter" attire). Measuring by shear bulk, I have on more leather than any Biker I have ever seen (The leather of the outfit alone weighs over 15 pounds). Down where my "stuf" is, the leather is three layers thick.

After one program, the front-office secretary, her supervisor (another woman), and her superviser (a man) stormed down to the village to speak to my supervisor (a woman who reports to the guy mentioned above) to report, not just to my supervisor, but to all my co-workers (six women, one guy) that one of the mothers along as chaperone had complained bitterly to the secretary that I was "showing" too much THIGH!!!! This mother was threatening to pull the school out of going to this village (thousands of dollars per year, and lost income for my co-workers as well). There ensued much public discussion about, and inspection of my outfit, my fully-concealed "stuf", and suggestions that perhaps I should be wearing a full lenght leather skirt to avoid any potential of anyone noticing that I am a guy! Another suggestion was for me to wear a double layer of bike shorts under the outfit. During this I had to stand there while my superviser sat in front of me (the whole crew as witnesses) tugging at my breachcloth and lifting it to make sure there is no possibility of anyone seeing any skin! I nearly quit over it. However, I stood my ground and refused to change my outfit (I am way-overdressed as it is!) and the incident eventually died down somewhat, although to this day there is the lingering resentment and ill-ease and nervous "joking" about it. My sarcastic suggestion was that all women entering the village had to bind their breasts with Ace bandages, and men and women had to wear monks robes to completely conceal their gender. As you can probably pick up from this rant, I am still steamed, and I no longer work there on a regular basis just to avoid the pruddie mothers.

So, DatDude has valid concerns. As has been suggested, pleated slacks, (double pleate is better, double box pleat is best), and something to protect you from "down-the-leg" syndrome like the Undergear model AO83 cotton mesh contour briefs can help. Harassment suits are fine, as long as you can find alternate employment while the suit is on-going. Otherwise, you starve.

Smythy1610

Smythy1610

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
funny!

but jeeeeeeezuz! what an insane culture :rolleyes:

Yes, and this is the same job where I had to stare down a clutch of mothers because they had gathered behind me crouching on their hands and knees to get a better view up my breachcloth as I was bent over teaching the kids about making fire. I didn't know what was going on untill I noticed that all of the kids I was talking to were staring at the moms, who were staring at my stuff.

In one work environment, work jeans were the norm. My female supervisor got way too "familiar" with me and some of the other guys who's stuff showed through their jeans, suggesting our employment situations might not be as secure as we would like if we were not open to allowing her to discuss our stuff on the job. This was before harrasment suits for men were taken seriously. When living hand-to-mouth on slave wages while working for something better, what can you do?

Smythy1610

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
...one of the mothers along as chaperone had complained bitterly to the secretary that I was "showing" too much THIGH!!!!...
She mistook it for a thigh? I'm impressed.

Seriously, we're a stupid people. Each guy has a cock and balls, and each woman has breasts. These pieces come in various sizes and shapes; some bulge, some don't. As long as someone is appropriately dressed for the function they are providing, whether it be lifeguarding (think Pamela Anderson in Baywatch) or a minister (Friar Tuck in his garb), it's OK with me, and therefore should be OK with the world.

That said, there are people who think that everyone should be stripped of all sexual characteristics and believe lifeguards should work in monk's garb. These are the people that Bowdlerized Shakespeare. Unfortunately, they are out there.

As long as you are not "flaunting" your bulge, don't worry about it. I doubt having a dick constitutes sexual harassment (at least at the moment). On the other hand, unfortunately, dirty jokes are likely to be sexual harassment. I watch those training films each year, and if someone is offended, it is harassment. I think the mothers on their knees weren't harassment (they were customers rather than co-workers; if they were co-workers, it would have been), but the female supervisor definitely was. Why didn't you jump on that million dollar suit when you could?

Take care

Ceg