Dick burn?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by HUNG_4_FUN, Feb 15, 2011.

1. HUNG_4_FUN

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Serious question for the ladies. I have been with my wife for ten years. She has always made sure to comment on my size through the years. Actually this is the reason I found this site. She has always referred to the sensation after we have sex as dickburn. Last night she described this to me in detail. She noted I have a massive penis and that it hurts her afterward sort of like dry skin inside . Other women in the past have complained of being sore after but not as she describes. She has just been to the gyno and done a full std panel and we are both squeaky clean so that is not the issue. She has been using this term for years and I'm just curious as to whether this is normal or just her being sore from what she classifies as a massive penis? Figured this would be the optimal place to ask..

2. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Sounds like she might not be getting wet enough. I'd suggest using some lube to see if that makes a difference. Also I read a post where RawDog said that he and his wife keep a vibrator sleeve in their freezer, MrsR inserts the cold sleeve into her vagina after sex and this soothes the nerves and relieves any soreness or irritation. Sounds like that's worth a try too.

3. HUNG_4_FUN

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmm. The iced sleeve is an interesting idea. Forgot to mention last night she was definitely Very wet from our foreplay session. As she is most times we have sex. She does get extremely wet and if I remember correctly had about 2 orgasms before penetration and about 4 during.

4. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Okay, so wetness is not a problem, then definitely try the frozen vibrator sleeve; according to RawDog's post that definitely works for them and I would trust the information he shares with our community.

If I can find the post I'll provide a link.

5. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

This may be off topic but you don't look that massive from your pics... ?

6. HUNG_4_FUN

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well thank you! I never considered myself to be hung , large , massive or even big until I found this site. I have been told so however IRL and online especially here in chat. To be fair my size is 7.5*6. And my wife is five foot two and all of ninety eight pounds so massive to her may not mean as it does to you. Since I have found this site I have classified myself as above average. In comparison other women I have been with have not been as small yet I still get the same reaction.

#6 HUNG_4_FUN, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  7. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, it hurts sometimes. It burns sometimes. Sometimes it's just wonderful. I am married to a man who stood in line twice when they were giving out weenies. We've been through the ups and downs for over 10 years. We talk it out and have tried every solution in the book. I remember right after we were married he began to apologize for his size, and I thought how funny and sweet to be so concerned. Well, apology accepted!

Lube is probably the best solution we've found. Lots and lots of lube. I've found Astro Glide to work wonders. Sometimes we forget and go headstrong into it. Pretty soon we're fumbling around in the drawer for the little bottle. If I go a time without it I will pay the price afterwards. And I'm not a small woman.

So, while some of you may boast of how big you are, remember, it ain't always sunny on this side of the fence.

Now, excuse me while I go freeze my little friend.

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I don't get the "dry skin" feeling, but I do feel the burning sensation of being stretched. I wouldn't describe it as "dry skin" though. That's weird. I think dry skin feels itchy, not like burning. Sometimes dry skin feels like it's burning if you apply moisturizer to it. Is that what she means?

That burning feeling goes away if we have sex frequently enough or I play with toys enough that I remain stretched out enough for his penis. A little bit of a burn and it's tolerable. Too much burn and I think it's better to stop now and try again tomorrow when it won't burn as much and I'll have more fun.

Your girth is enough that it might cause some women problems. Women come in all different sizes and some women are extremely small. I was reading a different forum where women were talking about their problems handling anything larger around than a mascara bottle or else they felt that burning sensation, so there are women on the other side of the size spectrum, they'll just never appear here on LPSG for obvious reasons.

#8 petite, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  9. HUNG_4_FUN

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you for the insight Ellie. Per my previous post I'm in no way boastful of my size, I was merely quoting my wifes words. I agree in that to be any bigger would most likely be a burden as per the information I have gathered from this site.

10. HUNG_4_FUN

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks Petite. She is small and tight as a glove always. To be fair just queried her on my size, as she has never been given a measurement. She replied 7-8 in length and she was spot on. Now funny enough she was waaaayyy off on girth. Now she wants to measure lol. Should be a fun night. And I find it interesting about the same problem with smaller sizes. I would think it would just be relative to larger girth(the burning).

11. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

One key thing you forgot to mention - the sleeve needs to be filled with water before it goes in the freezer.

Here's the thread where RawDog originally posted about the cocksicle. It's the last post on that page. He also discusses a few other methods to reduce soreness on later pages.

http://www.lpsg.org/182608-pussy-soreness-2.html

A woman's height and weight have no correlation with her vagina size.

I think the lube suggestions are good ones. To me a burning sensation suggests a lack of lubrication - even if she gets very wet, her wetness may not be particularly lubricating.

12. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Thanks subgirrl, I appreciate your pointing out my omission and providing the link to RawDog's post!

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

You're welcome :smile:. I tend to have a good memory for RawDog's posts :tongue:.

14. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    The other day, Valentine's day, all the women at my wife's work were asking her what she got for Valentine's. I gave her flowers, but what she wanted to tell them was, "A sore twat."

The ladies here have pretty much covered everything spot on. More than anything I de-lurked to mention how much I love this thread.

15. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    Hate to say this but... It's because your cut. Uncut guys glide while haveing sex. Cut guys rub and thats why she says it burns.

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I can't speak for the OP's wife, but for me, that burning sensation is the feeling of my vagina being stretched and it has nothing to do with whether he's cut or not. I get the exact same sensation with a dildo, with lots of lube, etc. Like I wrote above, I don't experience that burn any more when I've been stretched out so that it doesn't hurt any more. The burning feeling goes away, but his penis hasn't changed.

17. eurotop40

Gold Member

... but for sure very nicely manscaped...

Draft saved Draft deleted