DICK BUTTER

Milkbone: Well for me it was Duck Sauce AKA for me now as Dick Sauce. lmao This chinese girl came out and seen me perform and we hooked up afterwards. I took her back to my house and she got her purse and spreaded 4 Duck Sauces all over my dick and balls. It was the best blowjob ever. After she finish, you couldn't find a trace of it not even underneath my nuts.

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=DoubleDigitDick link=board=sex;num=1048405140;start=0#2 date=03/23/03 at 10:08:45]  The cold and warm sensations at the same time was wonderful.[/quote]
Yea Its hot I have had the tip of mine dipped in cold wine and cold beer at different times the sensation is electrifying ;)

Reactions: Uncadant

hungone: As a chocoholic - I vote for chocolate. Done it a few times - on myself - and guys I've dated....YUMMM!!!

Reactions: Whoknows992

jazz_jazz70: I can't believe honey isn't on the list. You have got to see a hard cock totally dripping with honey. Too bad I don't have a place to post movies or I could show you the movie I made of the time I dipped my cock in a jar of honey and then jerked off using the honey for a lube.

And the cleanup was yummy.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=hungone link=board=sex;num=1048405140;start=0#5 date=03/24/03 at 09:15:57]I vote for chocolate. [/quote]

But the whole point is strangest thing. If eating chocolate off of someone's cock is strange or unusual, then I've been blown by a whole crew of freaks!
:eek:

KidBroTrouble: Once I hooked up with a Greek dude who worked in a Greek restaurant and really had a thing for food. He coated my dick with tzaziki before blowing me. When it was time for me to return the favor, I told him I really don't care for the taste of cucumber. No prob. He got a bowl of melitzanosalata out of the fridge and we used that. I like eggplant, so that was fine. I ate it off of his cock, and that's the only time (so far) that I've been able to fully deep throat a larger than average dick.

Dag: [quote author=KidBroTrouble link=board=sex;num=1048405140;start=20#27 date=07/08/03 at 16:54:35]Once I hooked up with a Greek dude who worked in a Greek restaurant and really had a thing for food. He coated my dick with tzaziki before blowing me. When it was time for me to return the favor, I told him I really don't care for the taste of cucumber. No prob. He got a bowl of melitzanosalata out of the fridge and we used that. I like eggplant, so that was fine. I ate it off of his cock, and that's the only time (so far) that I've been able to fully deep throat a larger than average dick.  [/quote]

KidBro, Sounds like you found the magic sauce!! ;)

petite_girl: I have some Urban Decay sparkly powder called "Cake". It smells and tastes like cake. I put some on him and went to town. It tasted great..... but the sparkles stayed on his penis :D

China_deSade: 1.licorice strips(roll-ups)

2.chilled banana pudding

3.the juice from fruit such as
oranges,tangerine,and peaches

4.cinnamon and/or brown sugar

Inwood: At first I wasn't even going to come into this topic because I thought it was dealing with the hygienically challenged :p.

Can't say that I've ever played with foodstuff when having sex. But some of the posters experiences are food for thought :D.

DoubleDigitDick: Ice cream. She took a big bite of ice cream and then started sucking on me. The cold and warm sensations at the same time was wonderful.

Finedessert: Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, and the Head was The Big Cherry.

Grandpa

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=Finedessert link=board=sex;num=1048405140;start=0#9 date=03/28/03 at 09:56:02]Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, and the Head was The Big Cherry.

Grandpa [/quote]

damn grandpa it sounds delicious Too Bad I'm on a Diet :D

Trackers: I've tried whipped cream and cake icing. That was really yummy!!!!

bustyredhead: Uhm... well... I once tried using wasabi. (nervous :))

- Nene (What? It Was Raw Meat!)

bustyredhead: It's not so bad once you get used to it. I was licking it off before it could get into his hole there, so he wasn't inconvenienced at all. BTW, he asked for weirdest, not favorite! lol

- Nene (Needs To Go Grocery Shopping)