dick cheerleaders

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

studboysouth: Today, this hot young chick and I were talking while she was at work. I mentioned that I had a horse cock. She says to me "I already know!" Surprised, I asked her how she knew. She says, "my boyfriend told me."
    I know her boyfriend knows because he's seen it while I've showered. But I thought it was pretty wild that he told her I had (in her words) "a big dick."

talk about a dick cheerleader.

Anyone care to share some recent experiences like this?
    I feel like the big man on campus now.
    8)

2. Imported

Gold Member

captainstupid: well how big is it

3. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: my freshmen year of college I was at a party. friend of mine walked up and asked if I had a big dick. rather then just being blunt I replied with uhm. He said I heard ya did. I told him that I was above average yes. He said, thats not what I heard. I don't understand I said. He said, I heard you are horse man. I just kind of chuckled and said, well I guess it depends how you look at it. Didnt realize that a girl was standing behind us who I didnt know but recognized. She busts out with, he has the biggest one I have ever seen. I was shocked for the fact that this girl had never seen my dick. So I said, how the hell would you know. She said because when you were outside peeing, i was in the car by you in full sight. over the next 2 hours i had at least a dozen people at the party come up to me and make comments about how cool it was and how impressed they were. I will admit, I had a good feeling going home that morning.

Kermit

4. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: *note to self - pee outside more often*

*note to self again - make sure there are no police present*

5. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: Hapi, how about:

*note to self: pee outside with Kermit*

*note to self again: make sure it's light enough for people to see it's you going out with Kermit and whipping it out with Kermit, but dark enough where you're peeing that they can see what's what but can't tell who's who and whose is whose *

6. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

i was in LA visiting at a party and after taking a leak i was wiping the head of my dick with some tissue cuz i didn't want to drip on my linen pants when i heard a knock and there was sky light and about 10 people looking down from the roof where they were looking at the lights of the city. Later I just took everything off and went into the hot tub and basically that started a huge orgy.

7. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I'll just let him do the peeing for me and I'll just say... "Yeah, it's just like that one!"

8. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: This thread's title just "hit" me: dick cheerleaders. Wasn't that one of the names the Ladies Auxiliary considered using...? (Love those pom-poms, girls!)

9. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: I actually do that FOR one of my friends. He's kind of a shy, awkward dude, and he's not that good-looking, but he's got a huge dick (way bigger than mine, even). He's a nice guy, but he lacks a lot of self-confidence, so he never has a lot of luck with the girls. I'm a lot more outgoing, so whenever we go out to parties or clubbing or whatever, I always try to put in a word about his size (if it's appropriate). It's actually worked quite a few times now, and he always thanks me for it afterward. His size is acutally the only thing he IS confident about, so he doesn't mind if that is the center of attention. I always tell him if he takes as much pride in himself as he does in his cock, he'll be a chick magnet. 8)

10. Imported

Gold Member

ruscular: Interesting topic!
    I actually had a whole cheerleading team checking me out while I was peeing.
    I was the co-manager of the High School Basketball team, I really suck at Basketball, but I wanted to do something for the team, Co-manager sounded much better than towel-boy.
    Anyway I had to pee before hopping on the bus and I was born deaf (another reason I suck at basketball) So I didn't hear the team call out that the girls had to go thru the locker room to get on the bus. So they all huddle at the door, and when you pee , its not a good habit to look around while aiming for the urinal. So when I finish and glance to the side they all ran away, giggling. By the time I got on the bus they did a little Cheer for me. I forgot how it went, but I was sooo embarrass. ps(I can laugh about it now!)
    That incident boosted my moral :D

11. Imported

Gold Member

HotBoiLA: damn hung...wish i had been at that party!!! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted