Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE the "It's natural" defense! So is cow manure. Strychnine. Rattlesnakes. Pus. Tell ya what, I won't sniff your's if you won't sniff mine. Deal?

Pay close attention. No one asked you to sniff anything. Venom is selected for to kill prey. Penises dont serve that function nor does any of the other stuff associated. I eat apple seeds all the time and strychnine has no effect on me or most people. Again not the same mechanisms. Cow manure is pretty harmless inn the field. I stepped in enough pattis to know. So in response to the simple observation that we should make decisions for ourselves and not others and avoid shaming you compared uncut dick to venom poison and shit. Was that necessary because no one asked you to do anything. Im cut so you neednt worry abut what wasnt offered.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
If you are uncut and prefer a cheesy dick or you want a clean dick, that is your choice. Women have preferences as well. I enjoy getting a blow job from any person who wants to give one. I will continue to assume that most do not want to suck my dirty dick. On the other hand, some pussies can smell like a garbage dump. Or "smells like fish, taste like chicken"

Meathd8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Meathd8, how's the restoring going? I, like cntrlflcheez2o16, am restored. It took a few years but I'm fully covered and can get a good buildup of smegma if I let it go. I personally don't like the smell of it. So I get it to where I can see a good buildup under my fauxskin every so often, just to prove to myself I did it, and then clean the hell out from under my foreskin. (I only wash and rub with water, no soaps.)
I still get the scent occasionally. I probably have another year of consistent tugging to reach my goal.

Reactions: Crusader99