Dick Cheese: yum or yuck?

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My vote goes for 'Yuck' - yes it may be a natural occurance for some guys, but it's kinda the dick equivalent (in my opinion) of not wiping your ass!

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yuck, but I kinda see how the smell is attractive. I myself never seem to get dick cheese. I wash my foreskin commonly, but even if I don't I just rarely get it anymore, unlike when I was younger.

Reactions: zurichtom

fuselage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depending on the guy the cock and the relationship I've found the smell a real turn on. I have some first hand experience with this from a past relationship with a 22 year old Cuban guy with and awesome cock: I wouldn't want to encounter a cock that isn't generally kept clean but a day's worth of foreskin fermentation on a guy and cock that I know well can be a real kicker! When I was involved with the Cuban guy he would come home and show me his huge curved uncut cock and I would get a whiff. Sometimes it was a shock (as was the mere sight of his cock) but afterward I'd be ultra turned on... It was all about intimacy and the smell was all part of the allure of his awesome tool. On occasion there would be a little visible smegma but knowing it was fresh made it hot! So my answer to this post is - YES! – depending on the circumstance...

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... a day's worth of foreskin fermentation on a guy and cock that I know well can be a real kicker! ... So my answer to this post is - YES! – depending on the circumstance...
I'm with fuselage on this one. Not into cheese, but a workdays worth of smeg, just like sweat, can be an awesome thing.

To each their own.

Onan

Gees... the men of LPSG can be soooooo squeamish about men's bodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: zurichtom

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yuk...I will not suck a cheesy cock. They make soap for a reason...its for men with cheesy cocks!

I take it that all these comments are aimed at lads who aren't cut, as if cut guys don't produce smegma - or women for that matter. The only difference is that cut guys deposit theirs in the front of their kit.

All humans smell, with a variety of odours from different places on their body. I don't know what lads on the other side of the pond do, but in NL we generally freshen up before intimate contact. That's only considerate and polite for your partner. I'm leaving out lads who have a particular fetish, both from the hygiene side and those who seem to enjoy body smells and substances. It's a fact that the same lad who is disgusted at the thought of smegma are more than happy to have that same dick stuck up their undouched bum!

I'm always amazed at females who express disgust talking about the cleanliness of a man's dick, uncut or cut, and seem to ignore the fact that those smells pale in comparison to the wiff of Spring time eminating from between their legs where they produce that exact same smegma and other odours. I'll give odds on that males pay closer attention to their penis hygiene, maybe because it's easier to get to, than girls do with their genital area. Few women routinely retract their foreskin or hood to clean the smegma around their clit or labia too.

This isn't to be critical of either sex. Humans smell, all of them, everyone of us. It just depends on whose ox is being goared. The watchword is, freshen up and be considerate. :wink:

Christiaan

Reactions: cntrlflcheez2o16
D

deleted20132

Agreed, it shows no hygiene.
I wash mine often as i do with my teeth, so never anything like that.
Absolutely huge YUCK!

Depending on the guy the cock and the relationship I've found the smell a real turn on. I have some first hand experience with this from a past relationship with a 22 year old Cuban guy with and awesome cock: I wouldn't want to encounter a cock that isn't generally kept clean but a day's worth of foreskin fermentation on a guy and cock that I know well can be a real kicker! When I was involved with the Cuban guy he would come home and show me his huge curved uncut cock and I would get a whiff. Sometimes it was a shock (as was the mere sight of his cock) but afterward I'd be ultra turned on... It was all about intimacy and the smell was all part of the allure of his awesome tool. On occasion there would be a little visible smegma but knowing it was fresh made it hot! So my answer to this post is - YES! – depending on the circumstance...

I'm with fuselage on this one. Not into cheese, but a workdays worth of smeg, just like sweat, can be an awesome thing.

To each their own.

Onan

Gees... the men of LPSG can be soooooo squeamish about men's bodies.

Ditto them both. Very fresh=very erotic.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO way do i like any smell on a guys cock, im so glad my hubby got circ, i dont miss that smell one bit. and i make sure im odor free in that area as well. had em dont like em, prefer a nice oder free cut cock, just a womens preference here for me clean and cut.