Dick Cheese: yum or yuck?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wash!

I guess there are people who like bad breath, arm pits, dirty hands. You name it.

I've never met anyone who liked it.

I expect a woman to be clean too.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Got circ'ed to escape the cheese and that awful odor. "Couldn't do that to a partner even if they liked it.

lat2131

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm Circ'ed and straight so have no clue if uncirc'ed dicks odor are good or bad, but I do love to suck that precious female parts even when they smell and are sticky. Important for me is to know that she is a clean and healthy person, having her in my mouth and feeling her aroma is a turn on. I can suck her all night, uff I'm turn on already.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
I've heard it said that everything taste's better on a "RITZ" cracker. UHhMmmm....good cracker.:rolleyes: This message bought to you by the anti-dick cheese farmers association of Wisconsin.

Media
Gross, hell to the no!

This is nasty and unsanitary, I don't care if you use it for cheese spread or how proud you are of it or the odor or what ever about it that is making your socks roll up and down.

Bottom line, that's is plain out right nasty. Soap and water.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Come on, is this for real? In my case is on the turn-off list not only 'cause is gross ... it's 'cause shows poor personal hygiene.

Probably if u r on the fetish mood could be a turn on... but not for me! :confused:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Gross, hell to the no!

This is nasty and unsanitary, I don't care if you use it for cheese spread or how proud you are of it or the odor or what ever about it that is making your socks roll up and down.

Bottom line, that's is plain out right nasty. Soap and water.

Well, What about using it for bio-fuel?

Reactions: zurichtom

bi5264

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never another guy's smegma, but mine doesn't taste too bad to me. I think the danger in it really think it really depends on the guy's cock, things like the way he urinates and
whether he wipes off the very tip when he's done.

Smegma's job is to keep the foreskin from bonding to the glans. It's not a foreign substance and I'm not sure if it's considered bodily waste, since it definitely has a purpose being there. It's obviously personal preference.

gayguy777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never had a cock cheese encounter so I dont really know. I think it looks hot on a guy if its fresh and all but again I have never seen it in person just in movies. I'm cut so I dont really have to worry about cheese. Anyone interested in giving me me first encounter with cock cheese? LOL.

blacklibran1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fucking nasty! Yes it may be a natural occurence for those not cut but i am so martha stewart about hygiene and ya its a no go! And since it smells that makes it more unacceptable . Wash and repeat wash and repeat

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Blah! I would hate dick cheese if I am sucking an uncut cock. The cheese is not the part of uncut guys that turns me on, it is the pink or reddish purple head and the shininess of it and the frenelum (2 great natural things that are stolen from me by those money greedy doctors who pushed routine circumcision back in the 70s). I can't do cunnilingus on an unclean woman either. For intercourse it doesn't bother me because my nose wouldn't be buried between the legs unlike with oral.