Dick Cheese: yum or yuck?

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:yuck: Cheese ? UGH ! Nasty... I'm glad I've never had a problem with it. Normal hygeine does wonders...I hope all of you cut guys remember that not all of us uncut guys are cheesy and smelly....

Excellent point. Most of us have jobs to go to as well - can't be smelling period. Plus I just don't want to be a stereotype.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not just uncut cocks that can smell and taste bad. I once sucked a circumcised guy who, I swear, hadn't bathed in a month. I immediately spit it out, and left. Ewww...just nasty.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man/woman smells when you're horny and prior to having a climax, are a real turn on.....and smegma is right up there with all of them. I love the STRONG smell of an uncut cock, especially when sperm has fermented for a couple of days.....and you rub it under your nose and can smell it for hours....very erotic! Of course I always enjoyed the smell of a strong pussy odor, and had a saying: "If you can't find it in a dark room....it ain't worth eating!" I especially love to eat flowing, dripping, cream pies with tons of spunk running out, all over a VERY hairy pussy!! Bon Appetite!!!!

Reactions: SweatyKum

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugh. No! Please guys, a few seconds in the shower to clean under your foreskin...it is not that hard! I do it every shower and have never had an issue. I had a few who needed lessons on basic hygiene (so nasty.)

Cut gu ya can get rank as well, so don't think just cause someone is cut means they are clean.

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dirty man smell is hot !!!!!!!
one of the hottest fantasys is im in a gym or lockerroom and get caught looking at a hung jock. He teaches me a lesson for stareing and i am made to worship his dirty jock body from his sweat covered abs to his enormous genitalia uncut and smegma encrusted cock that has been dripping heavily with precum during his workout or sports event and is still leaking hotttttttttt !!!!!!! mmmm fantasy :) it maybe gross and of course i prefer a clean guy but that dirtyness is hot i remember being back in high school and being turned on by the smell of the lockerroom stinking of sweat and dick and unwashed testosterone delicious

justcurious88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually have a major thing for it- especially when I get a hold of an uncut Dominican cock. There's nothing I like more than a Latino (particularly Dominican, as those tend to be bigger) coming over, sitting on the edge of my bed, and me getting on my knees in front of him... Then taking out his cock, pulling his foreskin back, kissing it, smelling it, and cleaning it with my mouth. Totally turns on me on-- I do believe it is a fetish of mine...

D

deleted871301

The only cheese I enjoy is feta and cheddar and it belomgs in a salad and/or toasted sandwich! I love the smell of sweaty balls but your dick just has to be clean. Hygiene cums first!