Dick Cheney in ’94 – “Invading Bagdad would make a quagmire” !!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting. Well ... after all he was Defense Secretary during Gulf War I. I'm sure he knew what we'd be getting into.

Shouldn't this be in Etc etc?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Interesting. Well ... after all he was Defense Secretary during Gulf War I. I'm sure he knew what we'd be getting into.

Shouldn't this be in Etc etc?
Well, it's also appropriate for here, seeing as how the level of self contradiction is quite amusing.:biggrin:

aurelius

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You fools...9/11 changed everything...the laws of gravity, the entertainment value of a Pauly Shore, I even changed my hairstyle.

You can't compare the pre- 9/11 world to now...unless you support the terrorists.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"We are winning" is an exaggeration. Things have turned around recently and even the often clueless N.Y. Times has recently noticed, but it's too soon to say "winning".

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You fools...9/11 changed everything...the laws of gravity, the entertainment value of a Pauly Shore, I even changed my hairstyle.

You can't compare the pre- 9/11 world to now...unless you support the terrorists.

:rolleyes:

Oh-so-true.

And the fuss about Iraq? Tempest in a teapot. In hindsight, committing hundreds of thousands of troops and diverting hundreds of billions of dollars to invade and occupy a volatile middle eastern country might have been a mistake but it was an honest mistake, see? So get over it. No malice or lying involved, got it?

Hey, look over there. Isn't that Elvis?