dick color

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Amzran, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Amzran

Amzran New Member

After years of masturbating my dick is turning more brown (I'm white, btw) right where I grip my shaft and no where else. I'm assuming this is from years of "toughening" up this skin and the friction abuse on it (I dont use a lot of lube if any).

It's not a normal color change, it's definately right where I grip or where I've ripped the skin before and it's healed.

Has anyone noticed this with their cock and more to the point, has anyone been able to reverse this discoloration? I think my cock would look a whole lot better all one even shade.

Bleaching creme? Dermabrasion? Anyone have any ideas?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Man, I can't imagine squeezing your shaft hard enough to cause permanent discoloring! Also, I can't imagine anybody jackingoff more than me, and my dick color is no different than years (60?) ago. About 15-20 years ago I began rubbing a mixture of Johnson's baby oil and Vitamin E oil in my penis after showers/baths and maybe this has had an affect on it (?). I like to think so! Damn, if I wouldn't go to a dermatologist if it were mine, though. Keep us abreast, dude.

3. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

It's normal. Mine is black in places (yes, black, in patches). But mostly its a tan colour. And I'm white. I wouldn't worry about it since I doubt you could easily change it. Just accept it.

4. ruggero

Gold Member

Albums:
    "skin deep" you've worn the white right off!
    just like when you look at a black cock,
    where the black has worn off,
    didn't your parents warn you! (lol)

Draft saved Draft deleted