Dick Competition

B_jockguy25

Just Browsing
Media
So we've been together for 7 years and each claims he has the bigger and "better' one - each of us firmly believes we have the hotter cock. Let us know what you think HONESTLY. This is #1/KK: #2 Is Next.

this is #1: KK

Attachments

B_jockguy25

Just Browsing
Media
To repeat: we've been together for 7 years and each claims he has the bigger and "better' one - each of us firmly believes we have the hotter cock. Let us know what you think HONESTLY.

#2/TT:

Attachments

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is alraedy ongoing thread called stiff competition...a very good one.But, I don't mind if you want to start another one, just if you can clarify the rools that aplies on this thread. And BTW, the photos you posted are obviously not of the same guy...So, what's the catch?

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont want to be a home wrecking whore - but KK wins. Not discounting ! who has a handsome penis.

But you both need a razor to your balls - OMG - did I just say that?

To qualify - it was the veins that did it for me, maybe kk deliberately took bad pics!

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
both are pretty dongs but i prefer KK i LOVE HIS PUBES AND balls great low hangers....and do not dare shave your nuts. natural balls are so fun to suck. tt looks about 4 inches hard and kk looks 6 inches.

James49

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All the photos are great. But the first set of photos, KK is the best. His balls hang better.