dick compliments and ball compliments

D_Yul Tidecarol

1st Like
Media
is it odd that i like receiving positive feedback about my balls (not all that common though :tongue: ) almost as much as compliments about my dick? also, is it weird to be so aroused by people reacting to and complimenting your dick in the first place?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not at all, would anyone post their pics and not hope for compliments? As it is a turn on in person, so it would also be online.

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I once had a girl comment that I have large balls while she was inspecting my equipment.

I instantly took it as meaning she's seen bigger cocks.

nearly every other girl has always said I have a big cock instead, I'm guessing they have never had anything bigger.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
is it odd that i like receiving positive feedback about my balls (not all that common though :tongue: ) almost as much as compliments about my dick? also, is it weird to be so aroused by people reacting to and complimenting your dick in the first place?

TT

That's because you do have nice balls - just post more pics showing them off please.

Franky

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you do have a really nice set of balls, nicely proportioned and a great cock above them. Not a bad body to go with it either. All round good package!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After my vasectomy I had a few complications. When I went back to the urologist he told me that the size of my testicles and they way my scrotum hung meant I needed more support during the healing process and I needed to wear a tight jock strap for awhile. I didn't take it as a compliment, but the advice did help.

As far as comments from women, I've had a few, but they are less frequent than cock comments. My take is that some women really do have additional interest in balls (where a large number seem to find the scrotum / balls somewhat gross). I had one women who always wanted me to "get my cock out of the way" so she could see my balls hang between my legs. Better yet she loved to sit underneath me while I stood with my legs apart and lick and suck my balls and sack. She really wouldn't give head though. Odd.