dick contest?

canson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
does any one have any pics or videos of j/o contests or dick size contests or even crcle jerk videos or pics if so please post!

nicolas204

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Canson,

Don't have any pictures like that so I figured I'd organize my own little contest and post the results here. The contenders: me and my girlfried's 7 inch dildo from the "better than Real" collection... Enjoy!

Attachments

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Canson,

Don't have any pictures like that so I figured I'd organize my own little contest and post the results here. The contenders: me and my girlfried's 7 inch dildo from the "better than Real" collection... Enjoy!

So what does that prove other than the fact you've cheated and pushed the toy onto your leg?

NCPharmD2B

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My personal favs are from the "Bobby Garcia" series of Marines. Several of these DVDs have groups of Marines seeing who can get off the fastest...shoot the farthest...etc. The rights to these DVDs were sold to Frat House Boys and they can be purchased at FHB ENTER Incidently, this company sends out color flyers pretty often to show new releases and they have killer sales...often "Buy One Get One Free along with Free Shipping deals. Check em out!