Dick extension worth the try?

aron69

Expert Member
Media
First off let me say that i'm pretty much 7- 7 1/2'' x 5 1/2'' of girth which is above average but not monster big, but i wanted to add some size but not too much to my dick just for fun. Looked at getting an extension just for the fun of having a monster cock once in a while with my girl. Checked out the Tommy gunn extension but it looks way too big and same thing with others i looked at.

Basically they add at least 1 1/2'' of length and have walls 3/8'' thick all around. So that would make me at least 7 1/2'' of girth and 9'' long. I think the length is fine at 9'' as i dont have to push it all ball deeps but 7 1/2''- 8'' of girth looks awfully big.

So Tommy gunn sleeve is a no-no.

Any good options that aren't awfully thick so i dont end up with a soda can cock ? lol

Reactions: henry777 and Walt
D

deleted1048037

You are big enough mate! Be grateful to be the size you are because some men are born really unlucky! Luckily enough, you weren't born into that category. ;)

Also, messing around with your dick, using dick extensions and stuff, could actually mess up your genitals. It doesn't always happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if sometimes, it does. Things too good to be true, tend to be bad in the end!...I've learnt anyway. Or if not that, there's the possibility it won't go they way you want it to and you could end up even more unsatisfied with your penis. Leave it alone, I would!...and learn to love and appreciate what you've got! ;)

Reactions: Walt

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off let me say that i'm pretty much 7- 7 1/2'' x 5 1/2'' of girth which is above average but not monster big, but i wanted to add some size but not too much to my dick just for fun. Looked at getting an extension just for the fun of having a monster cock once in a while with my girl. Checked out the Tommy gunn extension but it looks way too big and same thing with others i looked at.

Basically they add at least 1 1/2'' of length and have walls 3/8'' thick all around. So that would make me at least 7 1/2'' of girth and 9'' long. I think the length is fine at 9'' as i dont have to push it all ball deeps but 7 1/2''- 8'' of girth looks awfully big.

Any good options that aren't awfully thick so i dont end up with a soda can cock ? lol

why cover your cock in plastic or silicone and become a dildo..? like you won't be the one fucking and feeling the pussy's walls, the extension will. i don't see any reason behind this kind of action.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Sounds like a great sex toy to play around with. I love the idea of stretching my wife's pussy with my cock as I slide my cock inside her Pussy. I'm 8 inches with girth of 6.75. I, happy with my cock size! Have fun.

You are big enough mate! Be grateful to be the size you are because some men are born really unlucky! Luckily enough, you weren't born into that category. ;)

Also, messing around with your dick, using dick extensions and stuff, could actually mess up your genitals. It doesn't always happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if sometimes, it does. Things too good to be true, tend to be bad in the end!...I've learnt anyway. Or if not that, there's the possibility it won't go they way you want it to and you could end up even more unsatisfied with your penis. Leave it alone, I would!...and learn to love and appreciate what you've got! ;)

agree with this man. Try using a cock ring. I read on ask men.com they may give you a more powerful erection.

Reactions: deleted1048037

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
I am 6.5" X 6.5" and use the Fat Jack which is a thicker version of Tommy Gunn (Cheap at Amazon). With the Fat Jack I am 8"L X 8.5"C. The head of the extension is 7"C so going in initially it feels like my cock, not enough more circumference to feel a giant difference.

The first time I pretty much snuck it on her, putting on in the dim light while switching to doggy, her knees on the bed, me standing. She just finished cumming hard vaginally from standing side of the bed missionary and was not at all paying attention to my devious activities. I eased the head, the first 1 1/2" in an out long enough for her to ask me to stop teasing her and slowly eased into her about half way letting the wedge open her. She pretty much froze, tried to reach under. I blocked her hand, eased out to just the head was in and eased in again only about half way. A few minutes and 25 strokes later was now fucking her with half of it and working more and more in. The best part was working a little more, work with that, another half inch, work with that. All the while taking her to a new place she had never been giving her more dick then ever consistently over 10 minutes or so until I got balls deep!

Squirt City, Holy Fuck! After 10 minutes I had her face in the sheets, back arched as far as it would arch, ass / pussy out, and I was hammering ever fucking centimeter of it into her. I pounding the living shit out of her and she made a fucking squirting mess, All over the wood floor, I was losing traction in my feet from the slippery juice all over the floor, LOL!

We use it occasionally so as not to totally replace my cock and make a "special night". Also she could not really handle it every night, she needs to be really extra special horny to do it. Well worth the investment especially if you have been fucking someone for 30 years and the are REALLY used to you cock.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am 6.5" X 6.5" and use the Fat Jack which is a thicker version of Tommy Gunn (Cheap at Amazon). With the Fat Jack I am 8"L X 8.5"C. The head of the extension is 7"C so going in initially it feels like my cock, not enough more circumference to feel a giant difference.

The first time I pretty much snuck it on her, putting on in the dim light while switching to doggy, her knees on the bed, me standing. She just finished cumming hard vaginally from standing side of the bed missionary and was not at all paying attention to my devious activities. I eased the head, the first 1 1/2" in an out long enough for her to ask me to stop teasing her and slowly eased into her about half way letting the wedge open her. She pretty much froze, tried to reach under. I blocked her hand, eased out to just the head was in and eased in again only about half way. A few minutes and 25 strokes later was now fucking her with half of it and working more and more in. The best part was working a little more, work with that, another half inch, work with that. All the while taking her to a new place she had never been giving her more dick then ever consistently over 10 minutes or so until I got balls deep!

Squirt City, Holy Fuck! After 10 minutes I had her face in the sheets, back arched as far as it would arch, ass / pussy out, and I was hammering ever fucking centimeter of it into her. I pounding the living shit out of her and she made a fucking squirting mess, All over the wood floor, I was losing traction in my feet from the slippery juice all over the floor, LOL!

We use it occasionally so as not to totally replace my cock and make a "special night". Also she could not really handle it every night, she needs to be really extra special horny to do it. Well worth the investment especially if you have been fucking someone for 30 years and the are REALLY used to you cock.

Damn, that's a hot story. Wish you had a cemera rolling!;)

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Here are a few shots in standing missionary. The buzzer really helps get us the last couple inches she is not used to for 30 years, LOL! For a size comparison that egg buzzer is the size of a extra large egg, about 1 1/2" across. She is fully stretched, pretty much to her limit.

Attachments

Reactions: Haggard_Wisdom

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Sweet. Especially this shot

https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/2013-12-05-02-43-24-jpg.661785/

Good to know you've got a squirter there. Lucky man!!!!

She is 50 in the extension pic, been together 32 years. The squirting started in Jamaica on our 15 anniversary about 30 minutes after I surprised her and up-sized her wedding ring from a little half carat with a plane band, to a 2 Carat marquee surrounded by 4 carats of smaller stones. Not sure of the correlation between the ring and her being extra horny. but apparently that ring took her to another place, ROFLMAO!

Reactions: Haggard_Wisdom

aron69

Expert Member
Media
I have no problem with my dick size and i am happy with it. The only reason why i want to try a extension is i never got my girl to have an orgasm from fucking, always got her off by licking her or stimulating her clit while fucking her.

But lately she has started taking antidepressant which for an unknow reason reduce her clit sensitivity and she has problems now having an orgasm as she doesnt feel much anymore. So it has gotten harder to give her orgasms so i just thought that maybe using an extension just to add some girth and a bit of lenght could reach some new spots and give her some vaginal orgasms.

nxtc254

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no problem with my dick size and i am happy with it. The only reason why i want to try a extension is i never got my girl to have an orgasm from fucking, always got her off by licking her or stimulating her clit while fucking her.

But lately she has started taking antidepressant which for an unknow reason reduce her clit sensitivity and she has problems now having an orgasm as she doesnt feel much anymore. So it has gotten harder to give her orgasms so i just thought that maybe using an extension just to add some girth and a bit of lenght could reach some new spots and give her some vaginal orgasms.

Antidepressants, especially SSRI's (Prozac, Zoloft, etc) are notorious for sexual side effects. My wife has tried a few and every one has made it all but impossible to have an orgasm. Wellbutrin is about the only one (not an SSRI by the way) that works without the sexual side effects.

aron69

Expert Member
Media
Antidepressants, especially SSRI's (Prozac, Zoloft, etc) are notorious for sexual side effects. My wife has tried a few and every one has made it all but impossible to have an orgasm. Wellbutrin is about the only one (not an SSRI by the way) that works without the sexual side effects.

Seriously it sucks so much, she used to have orgasms after a few minutes of clitoris stimulation while me pounding her. Now it has gotten pretty hard for her to even have one. That's why i wanted to try out dick sleeve, just to stretch her a bit more, hoping that the added size would give her more sensation that would her have orgasms. I might be wrong, just thought i would try it out...

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
why cover your cock in plastic or silicone and become a dildo..? like you won't be the one fucking and feeling the pussy's walls, the extension will. i don't see any reason behind this kind of action.

I kinda get it, every guy who's average or below wonders at least once what it's like to wield a massive dick, just feeling the weight, getting the visual stimulation, plowing a girl with it to see how she reacts, even if you're not necessarily feeling it. Just a curiosity thing. If they had a big 8.5 or so inch one that looked genuinely real, I wouldn't wanna use it in the bedroom, but I wouldn't mind just checking myself in the mirror to see how it looks on my body haha, especially if they had a soft and a hard one.

But, I'm also 7 inches and I really don't find it necessary to be any bigger, except out of curiosity for the visual

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
With the Tommy Gunn or Fat jack you feel everything, your stretching the hole so much your getting squeezed, you feel it. The visual I like is not how it looks on me, it is for her, and her reaction. Aron, you will be shocked how she takes the 8" girth, and how easy it is after you fuck her for a while with it. Believe me if she is accustom to you thick 5.5 circumference, she will handle 8 circumference. And if you trying to take her up a notch, the difference needs to be enough for her to notice. Even if she does not think she will. My girl was basically "embarrassed" she was able to take it.

Attachments

Reactions: Jonny six