dick flash/jerk flash

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Bonanza65, Mar 12, 2007.

1. yeahIknow

yeahIknow New Member

Great story LMAO had a great laugh

2. VinceDiggler

VinceDiggler New Member

Albums:
    my ex was walking home from school once and she was walking by this car with an open door and there was a guy inside jerkin his gerkin and she aparently saw the money shot and everything.

3. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Jesus Christ, am I the only person on this forum that thinks there is something seriously seriously wrong with exposing yourself to people on purpose?

4. Red8x6

Red8x6 New Member

I went to NY City a couple of years ago for a two-day convention, so I had a hotel room for two nights. On the second day, I went back to my room about lunch-time, and I could see the maid just entering my room as I was coming down the hall. I went in and about fainted when she turned to me and said hello; she was Jamaican or something, mid-40s, but with the huuugest boobs I had seen in a long time, and a super-mellow vibe about her. I closed the door and she went into the bathroom to re-stock the towels, so I decided to take a shower as an excuse to gat naked. I went around the corner toward the entry area and pulled off my shirt, noticing her approach the bed in a mirror on the wall. She saw me unbuckling my belt and stopped where she was, dropping the dirty towels on the floor and picking up a pillow. I took off my pants and underwear as she removed the pillowcase and put it back on, our glances at each other in the mirror becoming less furtive and more bold, until I said to myself “showtime.” She turned as I came around the corner and her eyes were on my swinging meat. She started an exchange that went something like “Look at you; ain’t got no hang-ups” “If you got it, flaunt it” “M-hm, ‘cept…” as she wiggled her left hand and ringed finger. I have revisited that scene many times in my mind, imagining all the possible variations from that point forward.
    I hung out the “Please Make up Room” sign at the crack of dawn, then sat in bed edging for about two hours until a younger Hispanic maid came in. She came around the corner into the room and I sat up, pretending she had just awakened me, and got out of bed, my stiff pole swinging from side to side as she stood wide-eyed and still, with her hand over her mouth. I watched her eyes track my groin as I went to take a shower. I had purposefully left my clothes in the suitcase, and she must have noticed, because she was still in the room when I came out— ten minutes to make the bed?— no longer hard but swinging pretty good. I said “you like white guys?’ and she replied with a heavy accent “I do now!” She replaced the towels and left as I got dressed.
    There is a motel a few hours north of Los Angeles where the bathroom windows are shoulder-height and look out at the walkway. I had just turned off the shower (window open), and heard two giggling girls who had seen me from outside as I pulled my towel off the rack. I stepped back behind the frosted shower door and dried off, noticing that they stayed at the window whispering. I took a minute to chub it pretty good, swinging it around to loosen it up just before stepping out. One of the hottest things I have ever heard was whispered just then, as they said in unison “oh… my… god!” I glanced up and stroked it a few times, and they ran away. I went out to “get some ice” about a dozen times that night, voyeuring a few pre/post-shower females in the process. Was the young Asian girl with the full bush one of the whisperers? Or the flat-chested micro-bush a few doors down? As I saw each of them I thought, “Is the image of my long flopping meat pinging through the synapses in her brain?
    MOTELS ROCK!

5. dreamer20

Gold Member

Jesus can't come to the forum right now. Please expose yourself and wank again later. This is a recording.:wink:

6. skinnythick

skinnythick New Member

Ha, I love it! I will definatly do something like this for my website! :)

7. knite_crawlur

knite_crawlur Member

Another awesome post in my favorite thread...

8. dreamer20

Gold Member

mpl's so timid in comparison to you Bonanzaz65::wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted