Dick flat against stomach problem???

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by kv311, Jun 23, 2007.

1. kv311

kv311 New Member

Hey im 21 and when I am hard my dick is flat against my stomach. If i am standing up it is pointing straight up. The farthest i can move it down is to where its about parrellel to the floor. I can never point it straight down. A lot of posistions become painful for me. Does anyone else have this problem and can i fix it??

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It's normal for a lot of guys. You can stretch it gradually because it's held by a ligament called the suspensory ligament. Whenever you take a pee, pull it downward for as long as you can without making people waiting behind you at the urinal wonder what you are doing.

Getting any significant downward flexibility may take months to years. This is probably normal for you and you may never have an erection that bends downward easily.

In other threads about this people have mentioned that age will usually do the job for you eventually. My friend's erection is more like yours, although not quite that rigid, but he's forty now and it's still very much an upward curve so I don't know about that theory.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

My reaction is awesome, kv311, 'cause you're made that way. I've always regretted not standing in that position and admired the few I've seen that did. Dxjnorto is so right that age will take care of it, along with his suggestion re. pulling down on it when taking a whiz (or any other time you like). I've only seen one that its head actually couldn't be pulled out more than 4-5 inches from his abs, but that's plenty far for getting it taken care of, such as getting head and screwing.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Mine was like that when I was a young'un, kv311. Don't worry, Ma Nature and gravity will eventually assure that those suspensory ligaments stretch enough so that you'll be wishing you could have a hardon like that again.

5. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    When I was yonger and I got really hard this was also true for me. Now that I am older it is a little more flexible.

6. PokeSalad

PokeSalad New Member

Albums:
    Hey, kv, I have the problem when I'm rock hard, but it seems to be getting better.

7. art

art
    Gold Member

Mine's like that, too. (I'm 53.) Enjoy it...figure out the positions that DO work, and use 'em.

8. CBS1

CBS1 New Member

Albums:
    YOU SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOU IT SPECIAL IF YOUR DICK IS POINTING 12 O'CLOCK BUT YOU CAN START WORRY IF IT'S POINTING 6 O'CLOCK:tapedshut: :fing02:

9. Big Del

Gold Member

Wise words CBS

10. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

What he said.
    Mine used to point to the moon and now, I guess, it gestures to the horizon.
    I had a Cape Canaveralesque optimism, and now I have a kind of Ghandian inclusiveness.
    Both work.:cool:

11. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mid-30's and I still have the same hard-on I had when I was a teenager. I have pulled out and shot a load in my own face before. Not a pleasant surprise.

12. MatyMatt

MatyMatt New Member

Don't worry about it. There are all different angles.

13. B_balls892

B_balls892 New Member

at 15 my cock was embarassing when it got hard. I was a hot teen but med frame as a teen wth flat stomach made m really attractive but I was shy bcause my cock was 4/5 inches abobe the weistband. not too flat on my belly but enormous to my 130 lb 30 inch weist. I was about 5'2 in jr high.

14. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

why is it a problem to be flat against your stomach?

15. CBS1

CBS1 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks big del:tongue:

16. bboy24

bboy24 Member

Mine is like that. Enjoy it. You can show off to the ladies about how your cock and belly button play hide-m-seek. :D

17. TxAg

TxAg New Member

Albums:

It doesn't sound like a problem to me. You're dick is supposed to point up which hard. In general, that's the best angle for penetration when you're face-to-face. :banana:

When you're older, and your dick gets more floppy and worn out, it'll point lower.

Draft saved Draft deleted