dick flopping

DJM277: does being well endowed make anyone here walk around naked less in the lockerrooms due to the constant swinging and flopping of one package?

Do you guys simply overlook it and throw your towel up on your shoulder or like me carry a towel in front to cut down on the swinging.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The swinging tells me everything's where it's supposed to be and, by the looks on the peekers' faces, everything's just fine. ;)

My towel goes over my shoulder. It's not a co-ed locker room.

Pecker

two_fister: I'm a towel around the waist kind of guy.
I'm not sure why I started doing it.
Back in high school no one ever did the towel around the waist thing, but at the gym I belong to most of the guys wrap.

I guess it's just one of those things that makes you go
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WhenI'm in the locker room, I'm there to change clothes or shower. Both activities involve nudity. I'm not going to shower with a towel around my waist. It's going to come off at some point, so I don't feel the need to wrap it around my midsection in the first place. Besides, we know that a cock swinging behind a towel puts on a performance more noticeable than simple nudity would, don't we? I'm not there to put on a show, but if someone wants to look at my cock or my muscles, well he's free to do so. He has eyes; how he wants to use them is his business. I don't strut, but I don't hide either. I'm a man = I have a cock. It's bigger than most, but I'm not ashamed (or proud) of it. It's just a body part.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I find it interesting how this "kind" of question comes up here from time to time.

...AND, how it's often answered.

I thought both Pecker and DMW particularly offered some pretty good comments. (Pecker's I found amusing!)

What I try to "hold my temper over" around here is that when these questions do occur, we not promote (accept or settle upon) "generalities" or stereotypes about the larger guys...that the guys who "pack" always like to flaunt. Many, MANY of us....do not.

Admittedly, the original question certainly didn't imply "the swinging and the flopping" was an intentional
occurance to show off...but I know many of our readers at least THINK larger guys do that...purposely.

Well, (admittedly) some big men do, some don't, and I'm one who doesn't. I will admit to (quietly) liking the admiration when it comes my way (as I'm sure it does or has and I'm still embarrassed to own up to it!) ;)
-- but I don't deliberately SEEK out all the attention.

For many of us, the "swinging and the flopping"---we learn to live with and often ignore.

(I'm sure that's difficult for many to believe!)

And, there's really NO point in arguing over it around here. Someone will always doubt how we could ever "disregard" our larger size within the framework of our everyday lives....like in the lockerroom. I genuinely believe though, some of us can and do. Our "size" doesn't necessarily dominate our every thought.

As to what I do with the towel thing, depending on how hurried I am, and the "make-up" of the others around me, --all that determines how the towel is handled, I would suppose.

If I know (pretty much) the others around me, then off I go with towel over the shoulder....what the heck...afterall, the guys already "know" about me, etc.

If there are (relatively) "new" or different people around (i.e. total or somewhat strangers) I guess I use more (discretion?) and do the towel-wrap approach.

I'm not embarrassed or "scared" to be seen as much as I just don't want to MAKE a scene! :)

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DMW-liked your response. To me it sumarized a very healthy attitude, one that would provide a real sense of balance and perspective for many younger guys.

10inchesAj: I'm sorta straddling the fence here dudes. In one respect I like to put the towel on my shoulder and let my dick slap and bounce so people can see it---Why the fuck not!?--I'm proud. But in another sense I'm just like whatever. Many times, I don't even realize and if the other guys wanna look, hell let 'em. No big deal. Now, to answer the original question... ;D I usually do the towel over the shoulder of towel in the hand. I got nothing to be ashamed of.

H8Monga: [quote author=man-ya link=board=clothing;num=1055869686;start=0#6 date=06/21/03 at 11:12:07]do you ever hang your towel from your cock?[/quote]

:D :D :D :D :D What the hell?

Actually... I've tried that in privacy... just as good as a little hook...

smileyface: Same here. And as far as covering it, why? You dry faster just walking around. Here's another question: anyone ever dried off their stuff in the hand drier? No more dampness, moisture. Feels great!

ItalianStallion: Yeah I don't know why anyone would be ashamed of it, so it swings that is what it is supposed to do. I get some looks but I don't mind, at school we have a co-ed locker room, and I am nude in there every time, it doesn't bother me the least bit. I haven't however gotten any comments yet.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=ItalianStallion link=board=clothing;num=1055869686;start=0#11 date=07/10/03 at 14:51:52]...at school we have a co-ed locker room, and I am nude in there every time, it doesn't bother me the least bit. I haven't however gotten any comments yet. [/quote]

A co-ed locker room in the USA?  It has to be a school in a nudist colony!  :eek:

Either that or you're Auntie Mame's nephew!

sportsfreak: well I am 18 and 7 soft it feels weird when it swings so I wear a towel around my waist and the looks are soemthing to be proud of they are looking cause of our freakish size

hard2hide: Seven soft is a freakish size? Mine hangs six to seven soft and I never considered it to be unusually large, let alone freakish. But then, I have lead a somewhat sheltered life.

RedheadedSpdFrk: I just can't help myself...

[quote author=smileyface link=board=clothing;num=1055869686;start=0#10 date=07/09/03 at 23:20:52]anyone ever dried off their stuff in the hand drier? No more dampness, moisture. Feels great![/quote]

can that be considered a "blow" job? :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once after a shower in gym class at high school I was using a blow dryer on my body to speed the drying process. One of my classmates said, "Hey! Whopper can blow himself!" I was thinking, "Dude, if you only knew..." ;)

meathose10: I'm one of those big men with the towel puposely flung over the shoulder. I'm pretty much with 10inchAJ on this one. The swinging feels great - I love when my heavy and thick semi smacks my thighs , even. Glad I've got something worth looking at and I'm proud to show it to other guys.

biggbenn8: I have to agree with 10...

Really depends on my mood/the crowd etc..

sometimes I do the towel around the waist...just to avoid the looks, stares, etc... or if (god forbid) I am just not 'in the mood' and want to just shower and get out of there....

Sometimes after a good work out I will 'flop heavier' and have on occasion bunched my towel in front of me to hide the 'fullness'.

Most of the time I put towel over my shoulder....gives more breathing room...

In the sauna/steamroom I do NOT understand the 'lets stay dressed' bullsh*t.... why wear shorts etc in there?
if there is a big (or uptight) crowd Iwill drape the towel over my lap... I like to sit on the towel to protect from burning my balls on the bench (thank god for forskin!)...

Did that answer your question?