Dick gets too hard when jelqing

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by BIGDICKDRAKE, Jul 1, 2007.

1. BIGDICKDRAKE

BIGDICKDRAKE New Member

When jelqing my dick usually in a couple of minutes becomes fully erect. And after a few rounds kegals my dick returns to a semi erect state. Anyways it take a big chunk out my workout time and ive always heard u should never jelq on an fully erect penis. Do any1 else has this problem?

2. s3_spiceboy

s3_spiceboy Member

Albums:
    What is jelqing?

3. Biggie77

Biggie77 New Member

You could try Google, but LPSG.org comes with a nifty little search feature. Try it out. :smile:

4. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    You may be one of my new heros! Searching, is a beautiful thing.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

If you're comparatively new at jelquing, I understand because I experienced the same, but a very few times. The newness of it and thoughts of "hey, I'm gonna get my cock bigger" has a way of hardening up the target. Even after a few years of fairly regular PE, sometimes if I'm overdue a cum session, I'll get harder than needed or even wanted. Although the exercise might not have as much effect as it would while less hard, I think it still is worthwhile. All of this is just my opinion, I'm certainly no authority.

6. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    It happens Drake. After a while you will get used to the routine and it shouldn't happen much anymore. But at first it is pretty common for this to happen. Just wait for it too go down from 100% to about 50-60% and continue. Only thing you should effect is the length of time you are doing these exercises.

-D1-

7. Biggie77

Biggie77 New Member

I'm a member of an exclusive forum (unrelated to anything sexual) that will ban people who do not have the sense to search. My view is if you can't help yourself, how can we be expected to help you. Not trying to be a dick, but if you have specific questions after 5 minutes research that would be better. Anyway, sorry for the off-topic.

8. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    WOW! And I thought the thing about you that made me all "wet" was just your gallery. Now you go talking like this, and... oh, BABY!!! :wink:

9. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    I have been trying to jelq for years now (maybe 6-7years) and I still get completely hard (so hard I cant squeeze anything anywhere) within about 3-4 strokes and I stay hard for a good 20mins (I'm 25). I am getting to the point where I would consider druggs to keep it flaccid so i can exercise it. I am one of those people who would realy benefit from jelqing if only I could actually do it. Any ideas? have tried the norm think of road kill etc even bought the jelqing tool thinking if it was a more sterile routine it might help but no.

10. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    hm, how about wacking off before you start your excercises?

11. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Scottbud...Try doing just squeezes !

There isn't much friction involved there. Squeezes are good for girth. There is a lot of free info out there on different methods. Go slow !

I enjoyed PE exercises but I don't have the "me" time in the house anymore to continue. I was doing some pretty intense workouts for 6 months...no real permanant results.

I know it takes longer than that....Good luck

12. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

On the few occasions when my cock got too hard while jelquing, I merely jacked it off and kept right on jelquing. How to jelque effectively is not written in stone! Incorporating a little fun time within its bounds is not going to hurt your results! I have found that jelquing at bedtime presents a more workable cock than doing so early in the morning!:smile: :smile: :smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  13. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Scottbud, check my previous post..it might help you with your very hard cock! Many of us would love to have your problem all the time!:smile:

Allan S. likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted