Dick hangs down to the knees-Twitter The Real Python

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On Mondays and Wednesdays on Twitter horse hung guys come in and show photos of their dicks. Mondays are #MandingMonday(s) and Wednesdays are #WangWednesday(s). You have put the # (pound sign) in the search engine to find old postings, the search only goes back a week.

This morning a guy @TheRealPython post his pics and its his dick soft, hung down real real low.

And this I have photos for you guys just in case he switches his twitter name and you can't find page any more.

If you have twitter here's his page to follow him:

Twitter

Attachments

Reactions: Boboedeane9

petro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On Mondays and Wednesdays on Twitter horse hung guys come in and show photos of their dicks. Mondays are #MandingMonday(s) and Wednesdays are #WangWednesday(s). You have put the # (pound sign) in the search engine to find old postings, the search only goes back a week.

This morning a guy @TheRealPython post his pics and its his dick soft, hung down real real low.

And this I have photos for you guys just in case he switches his twitter name and you can't find page any more.

If you have twitter here's his page to follow him:

Twitter

Shit!! Thats a huge fucking cock, and a great body to boost!!!!:smile:

rude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in all honesty that look like some really bad photoshopping

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I dont do twitter,or even facebook for that matter,what nationality is he?It wont surprise me if the pics are photoshopped.