Dick Humiliating

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by mooro18, Mar 31, 2007.

1. mooro18

mooro18 New Member

hiya my names dave and i am a fan of small penis humiliation i have a 4inch penis and enjoy people mocking it if you are into small penis humiliation message me back thanks.

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd have to see it to believe it. :rolleyes:

3. dongalong

Gold Member

I don't think that you will find what you want at LPSG, you see we are a SUPPORT group!
    There have been a few new members with a similar fetish recently but I haven't heard any more from them since everyone started giving them constructive critisism.
    Anyway there might be some members happy to humiliate you, good luck in finding them and welcome to the site.

4. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry, but I have to agree with "dong", it's supposed to be about support here. Besides, I just popped into your newly posted gallery, and it looks fine. :rolleyes:

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I hate to break it to ya, but even though it may not be real long, it's thick....

6. Freddie53

Gold Member

I just looked at your pics. And no it doesn't appear that you have a 12 inch dick. Yet, in your measuring, I'm not sure you measured correctly. Your picts are fine. You are 18, young and I suspect you have a dick that works. Many older men would trade whatever size they have in a heartbeat to have a dick that works.

It sounds like you need a support group for sure. You don't have to spend your life getting people to humiliate you about your dick. There is a lot more to you and your body that just the dick.

Being 18 it just might grow some more, who knows? And if someone decides how the feel about you based on your dick size, you don't need them in your life.

7. fortiesfun

Gold Member

This is hilarious, but I have to agree with everyone else. No way that dick is just 4 inches long. He is going to have to settle for completely average dick humiliation, at worst, and thicker-than-most humiliation at that. Ain't it terrible when you can't even win for losing?

8. chicagosam

Gold Member

Looks like you have all you need to get the job done. Welcome to LPSG! Sam

Draft saved Draft deleted