Dick is not my issue

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's how I see it. His weenie is useful to me for about an hour at a time hopefully twice a week, although it's been quite rare lately.

But let's be generous and say three nights a week. Cool! I can work with that.

Now, that works out to three hours a week out of a total of 168 hours. That's less than 2% of the time I use his weenie. And that weenie is about 1% of his body, maybe.

The rest of his body is more useful to me more often and I have availability of it a lot more than weenie time.

And guess what? Yes, there's more!

It's only his weenie that's useful. Yours is not. I'm not a urologist, hooker, or a purveyor of weenie, so I haven't the slightest bit of interest in yours.

Is that the sound of bubbles popping?

SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON A SITE LIKE THIS?

Not looking at weenies, that's for sure! And why does it bother you that I'm on a site like this if I don't want to see your weenie? I'm at the store buying cat food and they sell dog food too, but I don't have a dog.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's how I see it. His weenie is useful to me for about an hour at a time hopefully twice a week, although it's been quite rare lately.

Now, that works out to three hours a week out of a total of 168 hours. That's less than 2% of the time I use his weenie. And that weenie is about 1% of his body, maybe.

The rest of his body is more useful to me more often and I have availability of it a lot more than weenie time.

It's only his weenie that's useful. Yours is not. I'm not a urologist, hooker, or a purveyor of weenie, so I haven't the slightest bit of interest in yours.

Not looking at weenies, that's for sure! And why does it bother you that I'm on a site like this if I don't want to see your weenie? I'm at the store buying cat food and they sell dog food too, but I don't have a dog.

Media
Yeah, I don't subscribe to dick. Too many issues. And advertisements.
But…but…but… DICK is well known for the deeply probing articles, the quality and depth of writing, the hard on point viewpoints, and the penetrating intellectual stimulation. I understand there are eye-popping visuals attached, but most claim to subscribe strictly for the articles—“Many people are saying”. So, rush right out for DICK. Once, your subscription is in your hands, one must eagerly devour It. Many are hard to say anything but “one can’t get enough of DICK”. Get yours today!

1661537310586.gif

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When men ask us about dicks in this section it annoys the actual fuck out of me.

Dick is not an issue for me. For women generally. Your dick is YOUR issue. Not mine.

Tis all.
For me it's a really big issue.

Intellectualmeat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But…but…but… DICK is well known for the deeply probing articles, the quality and depth of writing, the hard on point viewpoints, and the penetrating intellectual stimulation. I understand there are eye-popping visuals attached, but most claim to subscribe strictly for the articles—“Many people are saying”. So, rush right out for DICK. Once, your subscription is in your hands, one must eagerly devour It. Many are hard to say anything but “one can’t get enough of DICK”. Get yours today!

View attachment 76638141
This is wit well done lol

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've tried very hard through all the years I have been here to create threads which are not about cock, dick, penis.

I dunno. Perhaps I'm just plain wrong. It's all about rice.............:) :) Rice Baby :)

D

deleted1021609

Love your post!

Reactions: nhguy78 and EllieP

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand it's annoying. Even as a grown man part of my brain accepts that penis size doesn't matter while another part does not. It's childish and lame but as anyone who has felt self-conscious about a part of their body can attest it's not always easy to stop obsessing and sometimes there's even confusing masochistic tendencies involved.

One thing I've learned on this Large Penis Support Group website is to not ask a woman's opinion of my body, even on threads stating it as their purpose. Y'all can be brutal and honestly I appreciate it.

Hopefully you'll have to deal with it less in the future.

giphy.gif
200w.gif

• Love
Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
D

deleted19419241

When men ask us about dicks in this section it annoys the actual fuck out of me.

Dick is not an issue for me. For women generally. Your dick is YOUR issue. Not mine.

Tis all.
Some issues are worth sharing… could use a hand solving it ^^

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Some issues are worth sharing… could use a hand solving it ^^

The rest of the website is more than enough space to share dick issues.

Can we just have this section to not talk about dick issues?

Is that so much to ask??

D

deleted19419241

The rest of the website is more than enough space to share dick issues.

Can we just have this section to not talk about dick issues?

Is that so much to ask??
I didn’t mention it… and it was a playful answer (since English is not my mother tongue, I was quiet proud of my dushy word game). No harm intended though ;)

Of course, you are free to talk about or avoid any subject. I won’t insist.

D

deleted19419241

And you said in another thread that you weren’t interested by size. Even if it was a joke, my answer was improper in this contest. Sorry.