Dick.Net - Social networking for your penis

JoshT

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't see a thread on this yet so I thought I'd post about it. If any of you are familiar with the site RateARod.com, it's now transitioning into a whole new website called Dick .net. Their new motto is "Social networking for your penis". It still has the RateArod features but it seems they've added much more. It's kind of like a MySpace for your cock. Has chat, forums, personal ads, videos, profiles, galleries and other stuff including "cock fights" where it shows two guys dicks at random and you pick the winner. It's still in beta but looks somewhat promising. Anyone that has RateARod.com pics can move them over to the new site with a procedure they set up for that.

What do you think of dick.net?

Josh

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
RateARod is how I found LPSG!!

....too bad this new site is as paifully slow as the old one.....

Ah well. For the curious, I'm on there as _avg_

JoshT

Experimental Member
Media
I've imported my pics from RateARod.com into Dick .net a few days ago and they've got it set up pretty good for the transition. This site really has so many features. It is a bit slower than the old RateARod.com site but not too bad really.

The cockfights feature is so simple but also very addictive. It keeps track of your percentage of wins and losses too. I also noticed you can live instant message any member who's online and it opens a chat window on the spot. Lots of great features, and only a few bugs left to work out I think.

If you'd like to sign up and add me as a friend at the same time, try this link.

I was even able to customize the look of my profile to almost completely match the design of my own homepage. Compare my Dick.net profile to my personal homepage design. :smile:

Josh