Dick on Dick double/handjob & JO

MJ_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, I recently experienced my 1st dick on dick double Jo/handjob with one of my boys. I must say, I was taken back by it at first because the dick on dick part but I must admit, it was the best Jo sessions I have had in a while to be quite honest. The feeling was intense, I can't describe it as I never felt anything like it. How many of you ever had a D on D Jo/handjob before? What did you think?

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well heckfar, I've been doing that since I was very young. I don't even remember when I discovered that putting mine against theirs causes the blood to surge and gave me all sorts of exciting feelings. I think it was from wrestling around and accidentally getting crotch against crotch. I know it was before I even knew what orgasm was much less capable of having one. The hormones start flowing, adrenaline for one, when you are in that position. You can also feel like fighting when hormones or brain chemicals affect you and you don't understand it, and I have learned that when a man is hostile for no reason it might be that he is sexually attracted to me but that challenges his Alpha male self image. Sometimes I have been able to seduce a man that started out being very hostile toward me. I don't like for another man to be on top of me, and most masculine men feel the same way, but it is great for the two of us to each be lying on the side, face to face, and to wrap our arms around each other and press our whole bodies against each other really hard. I love to feel my face against his face, my hairy chest against his hairy chest, my dick against his dick, my nuts against his nuts, and just let the hormones and dopamine flow as the blood surges and our dicks get so hard and engorged that I can feel his pulse and he can feel my pulse in our dicks. Then just gradually start rubbing dick against dick and eventually you have to hold them together with hands to get enough friction for both of us to get off. Oh yeah, that is just a great way to play with another man.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, I recently experienced my 1st dick on dick double Jo/handjob with one of my boys. I must say, I was taken back by it at first because the dick on dick part but I must admit, it was the best Jo sessions I have had in a while to be quite honest. The feeling was intense, I can't describe it as I never felt anything like it. How many of you ever had a D on D Jo/handjob before? What did you think?

"With one of my boys"????? Sounds a bit dodgy

"I must say, I was taken back by it at first"

I'm gobsmacked that you are writing this.

The moon btw is lovely over London tonight

ramius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah Hot, I had a buddy of mine we used to it, both of us uncut him a little longer than mine 8" mine thicker 7" and was sooo hot. I loved it when he would cum and it would lubricate me and I would blow very soon after that.