Dick Pain

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by gentle, Jul 25, 2007.

1. gentle

gentle Active Member

Albums:
    A year ago I was fucked by a guy only 21 years old. He was about 5'10 and weighed only 120 lbs. He lived with his parents down the street. He can over to get a ride to the store. We started talking about guy stuff: sex, cars etc. Well do to his youth and he was unable to control his erection. I was amazed by his size eventhough he was embarrassed. He told me he was 14 inches when hard. I did not believe him, well he dropped his pants and I nearly fell over with excitement. He saw how excited I was and asked me would I like to suck it. I only swallowed 9 inches of this young cock. I begged him to fuck me. I easily accommodated the whole 14 inches. We fucked like rabbits for the next month. Due to his age he had plenty of stamina. Finally the fucking tapered off. We only Friday Night or Saturday during the day. Stranglely we are communicating again and he assured me that I will be a stady fuck until we are too old to fuck anymore. He is in College now only 10 miles from where I live.

2. gentle

gentle Active Member

Albums:
    Looking for well endowed white men. I have been fucked by multiple races from many Countries. In my opinion caucasion cum taste the best.

3. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, this was a legitimate post.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Well at least he had the good sense to put it in fictitious stories. :tongue:

5. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

so is dick is not in pain okeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Draft saved Draft deleted