dick piercing

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok so i'm 19 and i wanna get my dick pierced. at first i wanted to get a PA but then i read stories about havin to sit down to pee and stuff and lost some interest. now i really wanna get an ampallang, but i hear it takes like 6 months to heal and there is also pissing problems. i was also looking at a dydoe. i'm uncut and just wondering if anyone has any of these piercings and could give me some advice on which dick piercing i shoouuuld get. (take at my pics too if that helps at all)

thanks!
hans

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i finally got it!! it looks really sweeeet! painful first two days though to say the least. did u guys experience pain when u first had to piss? i mean i expected some but holy fuck it hurts sooo bad i'm scared to pee. i have to bite my lip every time i make a trip to the bathroom. did u guys experience this much pain?

Reactions: Frenum_uk

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A dydoe isn't really suitable for uncut guys unless they have a loose foreskin (a tight foreskin will affect the new piercing),an ampallang really really hurts and it can take even longer than 6 months to heal, a PA is probably the best and least painful choice.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had a few piercings for all of my adult life. I started with a frenum piercing which is right under your knob right on the triangle bit. It is pretty nice at first but then you end up wanting something else. I do have to admit that i love this one and would never give it up. I recently about 2 years ago got a PA. I love this too. You can see pics of it on my site and just let me know if you have questions. You do not HAVE to sit. As long as you have a urinal you are fine. But if I do have to take a piss at a friends house or mine I sit. It is just a way to do it faster and no worries. Think of it this way. You have no mess and no need to wipe the seat. Anyway, hit me up if you have questions.

RoyUncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
a friend of mine has a PA and is uncut. He is not so big but it looks great. i believe he has no problem peeing. Send me a msg and i can get you into contact with him if u want.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(Eechawowah! Prince's wands....*squirm* You is sure kinkay!)

Hans, if you aren't sure what you want, and it sounds like you don't, do NOTHING.

Research it a little, weigh up the pro's and cons. The PA doesn't mean you need to sit always it just requires more directional capacity and for my own unstance a bit of concentration when boozy.

Ampallangs, (even the word looks painful! *shudder*) can bleed profusely for the first three- four- six weeks! Do you want to put winky out of bounds all that time. "Pissing razor blades" is a term often used by people who get ampallangs,

More research I think. if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ok so i'm 19 and i wanna get my dick pierced. at first i wanted to get a PA but then i read stories about havin to sit down to pee and stuff and lost some interest. now i really wanna get an ampallang, but i hear it takes like 6 months to heal and there is also pissing problems. i was also looking at a dydoe. i'm uncut and just wondering if anyone has any of these piercings and could give me some advice on which dick piercing i shoouuuld get. (take at my pics too if that helps at all)

thanks!
hans

My advice would be to not get it pierced. I think it's better left alone.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My advice would be to not get it pierced. I think it's better left alone.
The OP is uncut.. therefore there is no cause for pee to come through another hole if it is covered by his forskin. Piercings can never look wrong on a cock, they suit every cock. Your opinion on what you think looks better is not really what the OP asked about. He asked about people whp had them, or experiance with them.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TK, (hope you don't mind me being familiar) you'll find that some guys (self included here) when they pee, pee thru the hole into the foreskin, (which isn't unpleasant in itself) but the hole can cause a disruption to the "flow", and when I peel back I get a regular drip drip drip from the PA with or without jewellery in it...

Just giving the OP'er the benefit of my experience..

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
TK, (hope you don't mind me being familiar) you'll find that some guys (self included here) when they pee, pee thru the hole into the foreskin, (which isn't unpleasant in itself) but the hole can cause a disruption to the "flow", and when I peel back I get a regular drip drip drip from the PA with or without jewellery in it...

Just giving the OP'er the benefit of my experience..
Is that before or after the stretch? Very intresting though, I thought the foreskin would act like a pressure stopper. Guess it is different for everyone. Thanks for your input and pointing that out. :)

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Learning that guys with PAs have to piss sitting down makes me even more convinced the above is the right answer!

It's already been said that you can stand up to piss! If you have a foreskin it's even easier as it directs the flow.

I have a PA and love. Just put an 0 gauge (8mm) ring in today!

Go get it done!

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TK, both, before and after stretch, I must just have either a loose foreskin or a forceful bladder...

Now where else do you get a conversation like this....

"More tea Vicar?"!