dick piercing

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by hans_talhoffer, Sep 5, 2007.

1. bendigoboi

bendigoboi Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've got a frenum piercing which I really enjoyb oth for the decorative part and for sex (not with the tusk in tho!)

Aside from that, I've added a few decorations to my sac which I think look pretty good, and have recently put a ring right at the back of my sac, which I'm sure will be nice to get played with!

2. huw ginnit

huw ginnit Well-Known Member

Albums:
    There's another point...don't get too carried away with putting stuff in your dick, at the end of the day it should look like a dick, not something ripped out of a 1950's TV set....or something off the sea bed!

A broken tooth during a blow job kills the mood as...anything you care to name,

Less IS more!

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink Banned

Agreed. I like the simple CBR in large gauges, 0 and up. I'm not big on the sack piercings, or anything but the PA. One is simply enough.

4. Male Bonding etc

Male Bonding etc Well-Known Member

Okay, but some guys on this thread have said it messed with their flow; so, I'm saying that there appears to be that risk. I'm not getting one, have never seriously thought about getting one, but if I was thinking about it, I think piss dribbling would be a concern.

5. nudeyorker

nudeyorker Well-Known Member

If you roll the ball of the barbell down it stops the dribble!

6. huw ginnit

huw ginnit Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Genius....I have never thought of that....all these years, am I some kind of dummy or what (don't answer that!)

Right I'm gonna drink a couple pints and report back to you.... watch this space...

7. getothepoint

getothepoint Well-Known Member

I have a 2ga curved barbell in my PA. I have had my PA for about 3 years or so. I started out at a 10 ga and worked it up to a 0ga but usually wear a 2 ga in general. There is a healing period from the beginning and a lesser healing period as you enlarge with each gauge going up. There is nothing like the feeling of a larger gauge PA, it's great. Make sure that you find good jewlery, most certainly with internal threads as the external threaded ones can tear you up.

I usually buy my jewlery at: Body Piercing Resources, Information, and Body Piercing Jewelry at Tribalectic Body Jewelry

I usually take out the jewlery to stand up while peeing away from home and sit down at home. I have tried having it in while having sex but it's best to take out for blow jobs.

good luck and have fun!!!!

8. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've had mine since '86 and it is a 00g. Can't imagine life without it.
    That was one of the first things I figured out. Roll that bar down and it stops the spray.

9. jacknthebstock

Awaiting Confirmation

why not just pierce the frenum and see if that does it for you.

10. lilbear

lilbear Well-Known Member

I have had my PA for over three years now and love it. I wish that I would have had it done 20 years ago. Most of the time I have a 2ga curved barbell in my PA. I first tried a frenum piercing (with a small curved bar bell) and hated it. It just seemed to be in the way- sex and masturbation were not fun. I ended up removing it. My first piercing was a Guiche piercing- I still have it and love that also!

11. hans_talhoffer

hans_talhoffer Well-Known Member

Albums:
    hey i wanna thank every one for thier thoughts, ummm i've decided to get it done this friday sooo i guess i'll upload some pics when i get it

o and

ring or barbell???

i'm thinking barbell

12. sbeBen

sbeBen Well-Known Member

I read that if you are un-cut a barbell is supposed to be more cofortable although I can't see why! I could imagine the ball at the end dissappearing down ya piss slit! I am un-cut and have no problems with the ring (0 gauge) but I do have loose skin there. I prefer the look of the ring best! Up to you and you can always change it if you don't like it.:smile:
    Good luck!

13. hans_talhoffer

hans_talhoffer Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i finally got it!! it looks really sweeeet! painful first two days though to say the least. did u guys experience pain when u first had to piss? i mean i expected some but holy fuck it hurts sooo bad i'm scared to pee. i have to bite my lip every time i make a trip to the bathroom. did u guys experience this much pain?

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink Banned

It burned a bit when I had my hood done. Peeing is really good for the new piercing though. It is sterile and cleans the new piercing.

I guess you havent ventured to try and jerk off with it yet have you? lol
    I want to see picture!!

15. PAchiguy

PAchiguy Well-Known Member

stay hydrated! lots of water keeps your urine less acidic and less burning! tell about tthe experience!

16. Pdick

Pdick Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It depends on the guy. Some report no pain at all, some report pissing razorblades for a week. My own experience was about 3 days of real discomfort, and 2 more of it just being annoying. Pissing blood the first day was somewhat disconcerting. I forgot that you will bleed on the inside too.

Other than doing your salt soaks, leave it alone for as long as you can possibly stand it. By the nature of what it is, it's going to take abuse, but try to let the thing heal first. At least 3 weeks. Sex too early, hurts. Take it easy for at least another 2 weeks. Wear a condom. You have a break in your skin, and all sorts of stuff that would normally have no hope at penetrating your penis, now has a very easy entry point till it fully heals.

Experiment with underwear to see what is most comfortable. Some like everything all bunded up so nothing moves. Others like freeballing. I did both, depending on the day. Whatever you choose, you will be acutely aware of where your penis is and what it's doing for a good month or so. Not in a bad way, but it's a constant little "hey I'm right here" message that you eventually learn to tune out.

If you have a barbell of one flavor or another, check the balls right before you take a leak. It is a unique and unpleasant feeling to hear a ball fall out of your pant leg and hit the floor, especially with others present, who might wonder just exactly what the hell happened.

Peeing issues vary. Your anatomy, where you are pierced, size of your urethral opening, jewelry size, diameter, all sorts of things play into what issues you may have. Conensus opinion seems to be the larger the gauge of the jewelry, the more likely the urine stream is to follow the curve of a ring. You can wind up pissing downward, or even backwards if you are cut. The easy fix for this is to turn the head of your penis sideways, or upside down, or to wear a bent barbell. People with larger gauges are also more likely to report issues with leaking from the bottom hole. Pressing the bottom ball against the hole will usually "seal" it. Urinals are not a problem, but a regular toilet can become hard to hit without making a mess. Practice peeing in the shower. Beats cleaning a seat, a toilet, a floor, and maybe a wall or garbage can.

The initial pain and annoyance is definately rewarded a few short months down the road. Stretching to bigger gauges makes a big difference. It really started paying off at 4ga, and 2ga is even better for me. Yeah I have to sit to pee at a regular toilet, but in return, even a boring jerk off session has become so much better. And sex? MMmmm...yeah...your going to like it.

17. dickman45885

dickman45885 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    PA here as well as several frenums, a scrotal and 2 guiches.....glad you got it dones. I like a little pain with my pleasure..(lol)

18. piercedjobbie

Awaiting Confirmation

Albums:
    congratulations! I've had my PA for 6 years - now 2 gauge - and though I do sit down most of the time it cna be handled standing up. That should nt be a stopping point. As for sex sometimes I leave it in sometimes I take it out - all depends, but I do get many compliments and I'd feel naked without it.

19. mds43

mds43 Banned

you are so right here, about the looks, i have had a lot there but just have 1 now, but geting them back in soon, and you can pee standing up it is very easy to do, i had a pa, with no problems with peeing, you just have to train it i was told by my pirecer and it will work fine, but in your case having a foreskin would be easy for you having to pee standing up if you need to know more message me and will be glad to help you out with any information you need to know,

20. mds43

mds43 Banned

good for you got to get mine put back in now lol

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice