Dick Piercings & Sexual Orientation

piercedtool: I was just wondering, I am bisexual and I have a PA (Prince Albert) piercing with a 2 gauge hoop. Some of my other gay friends have them But none of my straight friends do. How many straight guys have them? Do others Bi & Gay guys notice this too?

vcudog: I'm straight, and I have a 10g scrotal piercing. I was actually thinking about getting a PA recently and i asked the old forum for advice, but nobody replied :'(

Anyway, I guess I've decided against it at this point. I'm curious to hear about your experiences, however.

tenntugger: Hi vcudog,

I have a frenum piercing with a 8 ga bar bell.
I LOVE IT!!! I have had it for about 9 years now. I got it when I was in college.

It took about 8 weeks to heal so I had to go with out any oral sex for 8 weeks, unless you use a condom.... I tried that once and that's NO FUN at all !!! It was a little sore for a few days, but it didn't really hurt during that time. And it took about 6 months before I cound leave it in during sex.

But now I love it. In the beginning masturbation felt so totally better. It is the only thing that got me through the first 8 weeks. I started jerking off two days after I had it pierced. Now when I want things to feel different I either take out the bar bell or use two different hoops for it.

One is just a normal size 8 ga hoop that I leave in all day. During the day I will notice it getting a little tug now and then. It's like a private little reminder. And during sex with it in I can feel it flipping up & down on the in & out strokes. My partners also like the way it moves during sex.

The other hoop I had custom made in Chicago. You go in and they tell you how to measure and give you what you need to do it and then you go into this booth get a hardon and and measure it. When you come out you give them the measurments and they make what you want. (I finally had to show them my hardon before they believed my measurments)

Anyway, this hoop goes into the piercing and flips up over the head so that is kind of like a cockring that fits just below the head of my dick and it has round balls all around it. But I only use it when I am having sex. It could cause some damage if it got pulled to hard when I am soft.

But the very best part is that when someone sees my dick for the first time they are like "wow that's big" :) and then they see the barbell peircing :eek: and they are like "oh shit" ..... Yeah they get a little freaked out but hey, It's all good!

Sorry this got so long. I guess I like to talk about my dick... But don't we all? By the way it is 8 1/2 x 7

Laters, tugger

willib611: I can not give you any actual information on the issue of piercing the dick being bi/gay/hetero. However, I and both of my sons have multiple piercings and we are all happily married with children.

47boreas: No, I am old-fashioned. Not for me and not for my prospective partners. Piercings would disturb me essentially.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a Prince Albert and I love it. I do take it out for sex because I tend to go fro a long time and it makes my partners sore. I jacked off within a hour of getting pierced and had sex within 4 days(with a condom) I am bi sexual.

rainfletcher: I'm streight, and have been wanting Dido's for a couple of years, now. Unfortunately, my girlfriend is dead set against it, until I get a smaller dick...which aint' hapenning. Not really interested in the PA, though...just the Didos or a Jacob's Ladder.

gigantikok: No piercings... straight. Coincidence? Nope.

prepstudinsc: The only thing I ever had pierced was my ear--I was in college. AFter about 6 months, I took it out and let the hole close. I went to school in southern California, and the thing to do (if you were a surfer) was to get your nipples pierced. I just don't think I could stand the pain of having my dick pierced, plus being a germophobe, I'd be so scared it would get infected. I think that I'll just stick to having my dick without any extra holes in it.

PS. What is a dido and what is a jacob's ladder that were mentioned in an earlier post?