Dick posture laying down

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When laying down nude - flat on your back , where does your dick lay (normal every day flacid mode)?? Does the head touch you?

Mine kind of lays down to the left pointing up a bit, It doesn't flop over and touch my leg unless I have a semi-hard on. I wish I had a big floppy one but no such luck.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I lie down, flat on my back, it will hang straight over my testicles in a sort of banana shape (if you see what I mean). Of course, if I roll over it will move with me and sit on my leg. It really depends on the position I am in. Your penis sounds perfectly fine to me so don't worry about it - you don't need 'a big floppy one'. :)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Straight down over my balls with the head resting on my leg. When I used to wear briefs to bed, the idea was to lift my dick up out of the crotch area. Ultimately, sleeping nude won out, and I'm fine with wherever my dick happens to be.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I lie down, flat on my back, it will hang straight over my testicles in a sort of banana shape (if you see what I mean)...

Mine's like yours! However I move, it just seeks gravity. The only time it's lying on my belly while I'm on my back is if I've had an orgasm from a wet dream and just waked.

D

deleted300444

Damn...you revived a 7 year old thread.

I watch alot of tv, lying in bed. It, he, is pointing down...or sometimes rolls to the side.