Dick size and job hunting

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I had an interview recently and before going to it, I decided to stuff my underwear with two socks so that I had a noticeable bulge in my pants. Lo and behold less than 24 hours later I'm informed that I've got the job. Coincidence? I think not.

Penis size matters when you're looking for a job. A man with a big penis is naturally more competent than a man with a smaller penis and employers know this. If I had not stuffed my pants, I would still be unemployed right now. That interview didn't go any better than my previous interviews, in fact in some ways it went worse, but the interviewer was impressed by my bulge and that got me the job. The only problem is that I'm going to have to keep on stuffing my pants for the rest of the time I work at this company.

Does anyone else have any similar stories of their dick size, or at least the implication of size, getting them a job?

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an interview recently and before going to it, I decided to stuff my underwear with two socks so that I had a noticeable bulge in my pants. Lo and behold less than 24 hours later I'm informed that I've got the job. Coincidence? I think not.

Penis size matters when you're looking for a job. A man with a big penis is naturally more competent than a man with a smaller penis and employers know this. If I had not stuffed my pants, I would still be unemployed right now. That interview didn't go any better than my previous interviews, in fact in some ways it went worse, but the interviewer was impressed by my bulge and that got me the job. The only problem is that I'm going to have to keep on stuffing my pants for the rest of the time I work at this company.

Does anyone else have any similar stories of their dick size, or at least the implication of size, getting them a job?

This new job, I take it, doesn't require logic or reasoning skills, right?

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well, as I've said here numerous times, everybody loves a big cock whether they admit it or not. Why should hiring be any different? I have had jobs where supervisors were definite and obvious crotchwatchers, and everybody always went home happy. LSPG guys, sare your hiring and work experiences in this thread.

Reactions: wallyj84

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
All of us should stuff our pants with socks for the next few job interviews and report back here on how everything went. I'm serious!

Wallyj84, I did subtly showcase my cock and balls once, and I did get the job!

Damn straight. People don't want to admit the power that big dicks have over others and the affect they have on our lives.

Reactions: alcor972

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but... you lied, wally...
and you explained that big dicked men are naturally more competent than small dicked men... in any job... didn't you?...
so even with your trick... your employer will soon discover that in fact you must not have a big dick... as you will be an uncompetent worker...
but... this won't happen... because your obvious intelligence is the proof that the penis size has nothing to do with intelligence... and with anything anyway... lol

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Any thoughts on this issue, @michbwc?