Dick size and job hunting

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Beings this all seems like fun, I have a list of possible jobs that you were hired for.
1. Bouncer
2. Tattoo artist
3. Ranch hand
4. Bartender
5. Chippendale waiter
6. Any position at a gay hotel, restaurant, or resort
7. Gay cruise ship
8. Gay magazine or publication

Beings this all seems like fun, I have a list of possible jobs that you were hired for.
1. Bouncer
2. Tattoo artist
3. Ranch hand
4. Bartender
5. Chippendale waiter
6. Any position at a gay hotel, restaurant, or resort
7. Gay cruise ship
8. Gay magazine or publication

My list would be:
1. LPSG quality shitposter

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Vote for me and there will be liberty and cod pieces for all!
So the truth here is that you are Donald Trump. I should have known!

1 question Wally.....what if a guy has a 5 inch long people pleaser which is 9 inches in girth? Does that qualify him as a member of the big weiner club?

Another qyestion....,.what if a guy has a 19 inch long pens which is only 1 inch in circumference? Is he still part of the big club club?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
So the truth here is that you are Donald Trump. I should have known!

1 question Wally.....what if a guy has a 5 inch long people pleaser which is 9 inches in girth? Does that qualify him as a member of the big weiner club?

Another qyestion....,.what if a guy has a 19 inch long pens which is only 1 inch in circumference? Is he still part of the big club club?

Girth is important, of course, but to be a large cock length is the only thing that matters. So while the latter is a large cock, the former is small.

Based on this thread, we have added a place on our job application form for dick size and the applicant must supply a picture.

Reactions: Countryguy63

Girth is important, of course, but to be a large cock length is the only thing that matters. So while the latter is a large cock, the former is small.
I couldn't disagree more profoundly. Length is nothing without girth.

D

deleted136887

This got me wondering...
So if a person with no cock at all ie a woman is interviewed and she stuffs a pair of socks down her pants she will get the job?

Reactions: mitcht67
D

deleted136887

Based on this thread, we have added a place on our job application form for dick size and the applicant must supply a picture.

Life size picture in completely flaccid and totally erect state to be attached on page 4(A3 format).
this company will not employ people with mickey mouse weenies.