Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wondered about this while I was high yesterday…

I’m interested in administering a little survey. Guys, please list your dick size and what car you drive. Only if it’s a car that you picked out, not inherited or gifted etc.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have heard this too. The flasher the car, the smaller the dick. . So, when I see a big jacked up truck, I will think "Nice truck dude, sorry about your penus tho" . . It doesn't fit for me. . I have a 7 inch thick dick. And I drive a Porsche 911. . Research says I should be straight and republican. And I am neither one.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I first heard the term "dick extender" from a lesbian cop who was a good friend; she enjoyed busting those big tricked out trucks, SUVs and sports cars for speeding.

My cock is 7-1/2" and I drive a modest sized but fairly new Nissan Frontier truck.

Reactions: Gj816

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I drive a little Econbox four-banger that can barely get out of the way of all the oversized pick-ups and SUVs a lot of guys feel they need.

While I do not have current measurements, but my pics are readily available in my albums so I'll let others be the judge of any assumptions between vehicle and dick size. ;).

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I’m interested in administering a little survey. Guys, please list your dick size and what car you drive. Only if it’s a car that you picked out, not inherited or gifted etc.
9.5 inch, a Range Rover, Audi and a truck….

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7x6 and I drive a dodge charger. Not the flashy V8 but a V6. I went more for comfort such as a navigation system and leather interior with a bunch of creature comforts. The older you get the more you look for comfort.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this stereo types is hilariously pathetic and says more about the individual making the statement and their insecurities.

i've owned everything from shit box cars to flashy, small trucks to monster trucks, its called a hobby, something some people should look into.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I drive a 2021 GMC Sierra 4 wheel drive. It’s exactly as it was when purchased. I have no intentions to lift it or do anything but tint the windows.

One of my coworkers drives a Ram 2500 diesel mega cab truck that is lifted several inches and has had numerous engine and transmission modifications. We all jokingly call it his tiny dick truck.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm around 7 inches and I drive a Lexus compact SUV. It's about as boring as it gets

My sister would point out...the more attention seeking the car the smaller the dick (I'm not sure if she knows this from experience). But they are overcompensating.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

interesting about the inherited/gifted caveat. but anyway I've driven/owned everything from 3/4 ton crew cabs to a vw cabriolet and everything in-between 67 impala, jeep cj, suv's, and a vintage Mercedes , you can take a look at my pics and make the call. ps, I learned how to drive a stick on a farm tractor, you tell me!