Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I absolutely love them, perfectly proportioned for a 4 door saloon. The XJR version is the business, and the pics I put on are the XJR 100, the last 100 of them made. Saw one a few years ago going cheap.... good luck on getting a cheap one now!
Not a 4 door but i happened to see two Jaguar XJS today, made my head turn even more than a blonde :joy:
Agree 100% with ya.
I was even into the little XFR as well, love small sized sedans with powerful V8's Supercharged!
I truly wanted to get either a XJR or a S55/E55 when they were out but sadly i never got the chance too.

And your right now the prices are skyrocketing. With V8's being phased out a lot now the prices are jumping through the roof.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agree 100% with ya.
I was even into the little XFR as well, love small sized sedans with powerful V8's Supercharged!
I truly wanted to get either a XJR or a S55/E55 when they were out but sadly i never got the chance too.

And your right now the prices are skyrocketing. With V8's being phased out a lot now the prices are jumping through the roof.
That's the thing, everyone with a sane mid would avoid a V8, but in ten years time anything with an interesting engine will be gold dust!

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's the thing, everyone with a sane mid would avoid a V8, but in ten years time anything with an interesting engine will be gold dust!
Absolutely yes.
Here in Australia any Holden with a V8 in it has increased in value ten fold once after GM pulled the plug and closed Holden down over here :(

Reactions: Gj816

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive never given it much thought and i don't think i based my car purchases because of my dick size LOL.
Pretty sure i bought them because i liked the look and feel of the vehicle/s.

Im 6.5 x 6.5 and my current main drives are a MB S 350 Sedan & ML 350 SUV.

Ever since i could remember though i was always drawn towards the town/state cars. Just loved them and was always fascinated because of the tech and luxury of the MB S Class, BMW 7 Series, Audi A8, Rolls Royce Phantom, Bentley Continental, GM/Holden Cadillac/Caprice.

I will admit when i was younger in my twenties i did really want to be driving a convertible and although i did purchase one later in my 30's i just never felt comfortable driving it around and especially with the roof off :/
Just adding pics of my current main drives to help for users who didn't know what i meant by my model codes.
These are NOT my actual vehicles but pics taken off the internet and are a very same similar representation of them :)
95bb099d6d4d648fbc0119ae8acd2e3c.jpg

s-l800.jpg

Reactions: Gj816