Dick Size Changing

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mthomson2020, Nov 15, 2009.

1. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

Albums:
    I have a situation that I'm not sure if anyone else has had. I used to be consistantly 7in whenever I got hard, even on most "bad days." I could even get up to 7.5-8in when I got really hard and excited. However, my penis has now consistantly only been 6in, even as small as 5-5.5 inches. Has anyone ever had this problem with their dick shrinking??? It's not like I'm getting older,well I am but I'm only 22.

I do have this weird fettish kinda, where I like to have to person I'm with tell me I have a small dick (which appears to be coming true). I dont know why, just gets me off for some strange reason.

Is this a self-fulfilling prophecy? Or do dicks sometimes just get smaller over time?

2. JamesPears

JamesPears New Member

You're like i was

You think you're small, its phycological. cheer up big boy.

3. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Gaining weight, unhealthy lifestyle or poor circulation can all cause it to appear to shrink. Weight grows that fat pad at the base so less is visable, poor circulation can just result in not as much blood filling your penis causing it to be smaller. I'd seriously suggest seeking medical advise if you have lost a full inch, you said you are 22, at this rate of loss you'll be a woman
    by 30!

If you are eating healthy, keeping fit and have no medical conditions it shouldn't just shrink. Although if having a small penis is what gets you off, don't think you have a problem, it may even get smaller :)

4. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

Have you gained any weight?

5. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

There could be several reasons why your penis might not get up to its full size sometimes. Even so, a loss of 1.5 to 2 inches seems way outside the norm.

Gained a lot of weight recently? Like 20+ pounds?
    Stressed or depressed? Your mood affects your ability to get and maintain erections.
    Get enough sleep lately?
    Exposure to estrogen-like chemicals? Some chemicals act like estrogen and have unpleasant side effects on men.

6. durden

durden New Member

Could also be you were maybe measuring incorrectly in the past, maybe cheated a bit more.

Draft saved Draft deleted