Dick Size Changing

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a situation that I'm not sure if anyone else has had. I used to be consistantly 7in whenever I got hard, even on most "bad days." I could even get up to 7.5-8in when I got really hard and excited. However, my penis has now consistantly only been 6in, even as small as 5-5.5 inches. Has anyone ever had this problem with their dick shrinking??? It's not like I'm getting older,well I am but I'm only 22.

I do have this weird fettish kinda, where I like to have to person I'm with tell me I have a small dick (which appears to be coming true). I dont know why, just gets me off for some strange reason.

Is this a self-fulfilling prophecy? Or do dicks sometimes just get smaller over time?

Gaining weight, unhealthy lifestyle or poor circulation can all cause it to appear to shrink. Weight grows that fat pad at the base so less is visable, poor circulation can just result in not as much blood filling your penis causing it to be smaller. I'd seriously suggest seeking medical advise if you have lost a full inch, you said you are 22, at this rate of loss you'll be a woman
by 30!

If you are eating healthy, keeping fit and have no medical conditions it shouldn't just shrink. Although if having a small penis is what gets you off, don't think you have a problem, it may even get smaller :)

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There could be several reasons why your penis might not get up to its full size sometimes. Even so, a loss of 1.5 to 2 inches seems way outside the norm.

Gained a lot of weight recently? Like 20+ pounds?
Stressed or depressed? Your mood affects your ability to get and maintain erections.
Get enough sleep lately?
Exposure to estrogen-like chemicals? Some chemicals act like estrogen and have unpleasant side effects on men.

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could also be you were maybe measuring incorrectly in the past, maybe cheated a bit more.