Dick Size due to jacking off

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

tallblkguy: I don't think it's true but I've heard your dick gets bigger the more you jack it off. True or false?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: If that were true, every man on the planet would have at least a 12 incher.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Cityboy: I think this may be true when you are a young teenager and it is still growing but not when you are an adult unfortunately.

4. benderten2001

Gold Member

Shucks....the thought of "improving size" by self-stimulation is a long-time myth it seems. I heard that one "way-back when" in high school and obviously, it's still making its rounds.

[quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1043794884;start=0#1 date=01/28/03 at 17:36:23]If that were true, every man on the planet would have at least a 12 incher.[/quote]

Donk: It would be more like a... 15-incher! :D

On a serious note, though, if attention was given to perhaps certain "techniques" of manipulating and/or exercising the penis during adolescence (when it's growing) there could be (some) benefits perhaps. But, let's face it-- (as I wax nostalgic here)...with hormones raging during puberty like I remember; there's little thought (or time) given to such a goal...other than enjoying the newly-learned sexual "rush" that self-pleasuring can bring.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=Cityboy link=board=meetgreet;num=1043794884;start=0#2 date=01/28/03 at 19:48:01]I think this may be true when you are a young teenager and it is still growing but not when you are an adult unfortunately.
    [/quote]

I think the obvious source for such a belief is the simple coincidence that most boys discover masturbation at the same time their penises are starting to grow during puberty. As with many such relationships, the fact that two things happen at the same time does not mean that one causes the other. If anything, puberty and its raging hormones cause both penis growth and the urge to masturbate. How many adult men with small penises could honestly attribute their size to a lack of masturbation as teens?

(I have also heard the exact opposite myth that masturbation will stunt penile growth. If that one is true, I shudder to think what size I would have wound up with if I had more self-control as a teen!)

6. jonb

Gold Member

But every man in cyberspace already does.

7. Imported

Gold Member

josh82823: good one, jonb :D

Draft saved Draft deleted