Dick size - Inherited???

ljax

Experimental Member
Media
Is dick size inherited? I don't have any brothers and don't really know how hung my dad is. Anybody know anything about this?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is dick size inherited? I don't have any brothers and don't really know how hung my dad is. Anybody know anything about this?

Yes like everything else physically about you dick size is inherited. Males inherit cock size and their hair patterns from the side of the mother. So if you're mothers father was wellhung you will more than likely be as well .

:banana:
HORSE

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've known for a long time, 20 years or so, that men's hair traits (baldness, chest hair, going gray, etc.) is inherited from their mother's family, but what is your source for dick size coming from the mother's side of the family? (By the way, there seems to be a lot of guys on this site who are really well hung and know that their fathers are, too. The odds that both parents would come from families with really well hung men is slim.)

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've known for a long time, 20 years or so, that men's hair traits (baldness, chest hair, going gray, etc.) is inherited from their mother's family, but what is your source for dick size coming from the mother's side of the family? (By the way, there seems to be a lot of guys on this site who are really well hung and know that their fathers are, too. The odds that both parents would come from families with really well hung men is slim.)

Well my hair has white highlights like my mothers father. Also have a receding hairline like my mothers father. Don't know if he was hung or not. My brothers and myself are equiped with cocks about the same size as our father. I saw him naked at the lockerroom at the local pool when we was young and heard stories about his size. So maybe we was lucky and inherited cock size from both sides of the family.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes like everything else physically about you dick size is inherited. Males inherit cock size and their hair patterns from the side of the mother. So if you're mothers father was wellhung you will more than likely be as well .

:banana:
HORSE

Of course genetics is a lottery. You cannot be guaranteed anything by phenotype. It is nearly impossible to determine what traits will appear in offspring from physically observing a single previous generation.
That is, I have fine hair like my mother, but I am not bald like her brothers.

This is actually a long discussion when buying or selling cattle.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a friend that studied genetics and said that cock size comes from both the mother and the father as the same genes determe depth and width of a womans vagina. I have my fathers length, 8" but he said his was thin, I am 2" thick and 7" around must get that from my mom's side as my three brothers are nowhere as thick as me. I also seem to have a bigger thicker head then they do.

Blackbeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my entire family seems to have shared and passed on the gene... hopefully my sons will join the ranks.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say mine came from my father but I have no idea really. A lot of people here seem to say it comes from the mother's side...so I don't know. I know its inherited since there are families where all or most of the children are hung. I think its rarely caused by random chance.

smokeylink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From my own observations I witnessed one family with 3 boys who were all similarly well hung. Years later, I happened to see their father in the showers at the gym and he was well hung like the rest of them. I also had some very close friends who were also in a family of 3 boys. They are all similarly well hung too. I never saw their father naked but one of them wound up with a boy of his own and it was very obvious that the baby had inherited the big cock genes as well.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm wondering if baldness, texture and color could each be inherited from different parents. For instance, my hair color remains black, as my Father's was even at 94 (just a few gray hairs when searching for them), whereas my Mother's was totally gray in her 60s. My texture is what might be called 'baby fine', as was Mother's, yet, like Dad's my head is fairly well covered with hair. One couldn't tell he had ever lost a strand of his hair! Go figure.

freshprince130

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My dad is pretty big i remember seeing his dick when i was younger but now im sure we are arbout the same size and my brother has about the same size as me. Dunno about my moms dad he died when she was 12 but maybe i got it from both sides. I know some of my cousins on my moms side are about the same as mine so i dunno. Cant really ask without looking like a fucking crazy person