Dick Size Is The Most Thought About Topic Ever?

LetsTalkAboutSize

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, 100% yes.
  1. If we’re in the same room, I’m wondering how big your dick is (and noting your shoe/hand/nose size to calculate the chances of you having a monster.
  2. If I’ve seen you to possess a monster, I’m jerking off to thoughts of at least once per week ten years later
  3. If you’re a monster, and we regularly have sex, after we cum, I immediately cum again in the bathroom thinking about your size
  4. I’m imagining a society in which men obsessed with size differences amongst dudes regularly meet to size each other up, thereby establishing rank. Like a wolf pack mentality Not necessarily sexual… It would be open to straight guys too it’s just about size appreciation. If this exists, TELL ME
  5. Anyone feeling me? I’m I mental?

T

T_Lurch

You're probably going to get some mixed answers to that on here.

If you're looking for like-minded guys on that subject, you might have better luck in the Sex With a Large Penis section.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like your fun outlook on this!! I do randomly wonder how guys are hung, even knowing that there are no outward indicators to answer that, short of meeting them in my gym locker room and even then, they're just soft. ;)

That world would be a fun one to exist in. :)

T

T_Lurch

I like your fun outlook on this!! I do randomly wonder how guys are hung, even knowing that there are no outward indicators to answer that, short of meeting them in my gym locker room and even then, they're just soft. ;)

That world would be a fun one to exist in. :)
For those of the larger persuasion, perhaps.

For those at the bottom, such a hierarchy might not be so enjoyable.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For those of the larger persuasion, perhaps.

For those at the bottom, such a hierarchy might not be so enjoyable.

I agree completely. And sph makes me really uncomfortable; I have a hard time hurting someone's feelings, so that would be awful for me as well!

Reactions: T_Lurch

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, 100% yes.
  1. If we’re in the same room, I’m wondering how big your dick is (and noting your shoe/hand/nose size to calculate the chances of you having a monster.
  2. If I’ve seen you to possess a monster, I’m jerking off to thoughts of at least once per week ten years later
  3. If you’re a monster, and we regularly have sex, after we cum, I immediately cum again in the bathroom thinking about your size
  4. I’m imagining a society in which men obsessed with size differences amongst dudes regularly meet to size each other up, thereby establishing rank. Like a wolf pack mentality Not necessarily sexual… It would be open to straight guys too it’s just about size appreciation. If this exists, TELL ME
  5. Anyone feeling me? I’m I mental?
I get what you're saying. I constantly wonder about how big and attractive other guys' cocks might be. And I fantasize (oops, there's that word again) about how I might find out. Maybe I don't have quite as full a program as Let's talk, but I'll never see enough cocks and the cum they shoot. And on that topic, getting old has lots of drawbacks, but not seeing enough cocks is definitely one of them. Ah well, I have my memories.