Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm afraid to wear boxers. If I got an erection, it would show.
Wear a long shirt and give boxers a try. To me, boxers are so much more comfortable than wearing more snug UW. After a few weeks, you'll get used to being loose and the frequent boners subside.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wear a long shirt and give boxers a try. To me, boxers are so much more comfortable than wearing more snug UW. After a few weeks, you'll get used to being loose and the frequent boners subside.

I don't find boxers at all comfortable. I had to wear them briefly when I had a fungus infection because moisture exacerbated the problem and boxers permitted better ventilation. However, things kept becoming misarranged, sometimes painfully so when pinching occurred. Even getting into a car was difficult. So, I went back to briefs as soon as I could.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't find boxers at all comfortable. I had to wear them briefly when I had a fungus infection because moisture exacerbated the problem and boxers permitted better ventilation. However, things kept becoming misarranged, sometimes painfully so when pinching occurred. Even getting into a car was difficult. So, I went back to briefs as soon as I could.
L.M.A.O. I had the same experience as you many years ago and hated boxers. Never thought I'd see the day when I'd actually wear boxers daily. They don't work with tight pants, though, so it depends on what kind of pants and shorts that you wear. It's all a matter of personal preference.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
L.M.A.O. I had the same experience as you many years ago and hated boxers. Never thought I'd see the day when I'd actually wear boxers daily. They don't work with tight pants, though, so it depends on what kind of pants and shorts that you wear. It's all a matter of personal preference.

I don't know how men can wear boxers, I guess for some men it is comfy letting everything hang? all 3 of my sons started wearing boxers when they reached puberty.

Disco_diesel

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6.5-7" soft (depending on temp) and i dont wear anything!
used to wear boxers but as they dont offer any support a thought screw it, and i dont want to wear briefs as it would squash it all up into a bulge and in my profession it could be considered innapropriate.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tried different kinds of underpants and have determined that boxer briefs are the kind for me. I don't think that my preference has anything to do with dick size; rather, boxer briefs are the only kind that keep one's cheeks warm in winter and the only kind besides boxers that don't give me jock itch in summer from the accumulation of sweat in the crotch seam.

I have, however, had the problem with some brands of boxer briefs that they get loose in the course of the day's wearing and let my cock flop out the leg. I don't like the feeling of that, as the consequent rubbing can start getting me hard, which I don't want to happen in public. :redface:

Last edited:

RookySteve1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
5" soft and 7" hard. I usually wear boxers, because they're more comfortable. But, if I'm wearing tighter trousers, I'll wear briefs.

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to wear briefs and it felt as if I had a clamp tight squeeze on my tools. I now wear boxers and let it all hang down and when the weather gets hot the package gets very heavy and I show a very large bulge all the time. i love it and I hope all see it.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm about 3 1/2" to 4" flaccid and 6 3/4" erect. I always wear Jockey Pouch briefs and boxer type style briefs in the winter and switch over to boxers in the summer. I love the airy feeling of wearing loose boxers under shorts in the summer. I don't often freeball - i find it too stimulating! :wink:

lautsprecher

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm 8 hard, pretty thick. Still thick and about 6 when soft. Always wear boxer briefs unless I'm wearin jeans. Wear slacks at work and even my boss says something if I wore regular boxers cause it leaves NOTHING to the imagination. Make my ass look good too.

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
I mix it up, I've got mostly boxers, trunks, and boxer briefs. Everything that's not a pair of boxers I've had to adjust size for somewhat (pretty big soft, and fairly big balls), be that in taking the size up or buying something with a specifically designed pouch.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know how men can wear boxers, I guess for some men it is comfy letting everything hang? all 3 of my sons started wearing boxers when they reached puberty.
Who says that you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Young guys at the gym influenced me to give boxers a second chance several years ago. Once I got out of the mindset of thinking that I needed cotton fabric to be tightly wrapped around my goods, I discovered how nice it is to be free.

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not to mention boxers are more acceptable to hang out in around other guys than briefs if you don't want to see any bulges. I'll never forget how great it felt when I switched from briefs to boxers.