Dick size related to underwear

Ballbuster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, I see an important issue that answers a question poised by the creator of this thread hasn't been brought forth yet. Dick size has almost nothing to do with the type of underwear you wear. It's all about how comfortable you are, and how much support you need for youe testicles. This hang lower than the penis, and it can be quite uncomfortable if you have big or low hanging testicles to have them jostling around in bozers when you walk, or to accidentally sit on them. Pouched briefs provide the support most men need to keep the testicles up, so you don't accidentally sit on them, and so they aren't jostled around when walking.

I myself wear boxer briefs for the support because of my big balls. Before puberty, I wore boxers. My dad is the same exact way.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I alternate between boxers and brief. I'm 7" x 5.5" soft but am a low hanger with loose balls so boxers reveal less of bulge standing but more sitting. I usually wear boxer out and briefs at home.

Attachments

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I wear old fashioned long johns. I wear them backwards. I need the full sized opening of the flap to be able to get it out. It's so huge, I have back problems. :laughing: Actually, I prefer pouch briefs for the comfort, and support. Boxers show waaaaay too much.

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im 3.5 soft and 7 hard...mostly boxer briefs, but I like all kinds of underwear. So it depends on the mood. I sometimes go commando, more so in the summer. Especially with ball weights. :biggrin1:

Ururu18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a bit under 9 inches hard and about 6 inches flaccid and I wear boxers, boxer briefs and I sometimes go commando

D

deleted300444

I don't believe there is any corelation of dick size to undewear. I only FTL's - the most comfortable brief. Nice pouch area and the leg openings have ample room. I have thick legs.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate the feeling of clothes period. Free-ballin' Dad here. soft=3.5 hard=7 If I get hard I immediately start oozing precum...lots of precum. The only issue is if I am wearing light colored pants. Big wet stain. But sometimes that doesn't bother me. Depends upon the situation. As far as cock size and underwear type goes=irrevelant. I love throwin' a dripping bone that others can see while I walk down the street. It makes me even harder and hornier. I've met some interesting people that way. Sometimes I'll get one word comments like "sweet" or "nice" or just a very audible "mmmmm." I always say "Thanks!"