Dick slapping (dick to face).

Dick to face slapping?

• Total voters

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had a friend who loved this. He would rub my dick all over his face then slap himself with it. Go figure?

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do this to my gf sometimes, usually when I am really horny and feeling particularly dominant in bed. I usually wait till she takes me down all the way and when she pulls back for some air I`ll grab a handful of her hair and cockslap her with my dick on one of her cheeks, maybe rub some of the spit on my cock all over her mouth and chin while I`m at it, she enjoys it very much and likes for me to call her a dirty little slut or putana too hehe. Sometimes she will slap herself with my dick as well, always a pleasant surprise and quite a turn on when she does it.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My gf loves it, but we don't do it all the time. She also likes to open her mouth, stick her tongue out and have me dick slap her. Her (and mine too) other favorite is for me to slap her pussy/clit while we're doing it.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One woman asked for a facial. She sucked me until just before orgasm. Then she takes it all over her cheeks. Next thing I know, she's rubbing my cock against the cum on her cheeks. That's when she said she wanted to be dick-slapped. I slapped her lightly a couple of times right in the splooge on her face.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
damn! how did i miss this one?
i've done it to a few women in my past.
it depends on the person though.some women liked me to be domminating like that with them while talking trash about how i was slapping them with my dick. and other women who i liked to call "sexual nuns" would be horrified if i even seemed like i was going to do that,or even talk like i was.