Dick Slip

D

deleted6806

Very often my cock slides through that hole in my boxers. sometimes its even slid out of shorts im wearing. does this happen to anybody else? and what do u do about it? I just let it hang

Reactions: allmanbud

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Casually bend down to tie your shoe, allowing it to slip back in. I had my S/O sew the fly on most of my boxers, so there's no problem.

There are times I casually reach down and adjust, but if it just isn't working, I'll let it hang till I get home

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Longjohn777p@Oct 20 2005, 05:06 AM
and what do u do about it? I just let it hang
[post=353374]Quoted post[/post]​

Lettin' it all hang out there, brick house.

My dick's always slipping some place it doesn't belong: into bedrooms, into hands, mouths, vaginas. That sorta thing.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't wear boxers but I have been freeballing in loose shorts when the goods where more exposed than I was aware.

JizzShooter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here with regard to shorts. Usually freeball and typically unaware my dick has an unexpected audience. Subconsiously, I think I find it somewhat erotic to see and be seen when not intended. Good question!

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by nitsud@Oct 20 2005, 12:45 PM

But I do like seeing bloopers of guys member hanging out without them knowing it.
Sorta like cuaght with your kilt up and nothing on under.
[post=353594]Quoted post[/post]​
Depends on the guy. Hot guy in kilt + strong updraft = me having to wipe drool off my cleavage. Wubba. :smoke:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Mine sometimes slides out of my shorts. I usually wear long pants, except at the beach or the pool or anywhere else with water.

ouchithurts

Experimental Member
Media
this usually happens when you buy boxers from those cheap companys that don't want to spend the extra cent to put a button on. I can remember one time in particular, back in high school i was in gym and went to pull off my gym shorts and out pops my cock.

Paper5tr3et7

Experimental Member
Media
In my gym class way back in 10th grade (before i knew i was big) We had to wear these athletic shorts that were fairly short, which was fine until we had to do this one strech where we had to lay on the floor and bring our legs to our chest......I would try but my cock would end up falling out. Eventually ended up not doing it. :)

Reactions: Wilson_90

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fbjr4g.jpg

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember the first time it happened. I was in Santa Monica visiting friends (all guys - some gay some straight) and we were sitting around a coffee table playing cards. I was wearing just shorts, having just discovered the joys of freeballin, when my cock happened to come out of the leg of my shorts. And ya know, it was a straight friend who I caught looking and only when we made eye contact did he say something. And ya know what else, about a month later, we made contact of another kind.
<

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmm. I&#39;ve never had an issue with it going through the boxer&#39;s fly. What bothers me is when you are sitting somewhere important. like school or work, and (I have to put mine in a pant leg; it doesn&#39;t fit in the normal crotch area) the pants/shorts you are wearing show it like the clear of day. Like when you are in the swim trunks and stand up. This is especially irritating when it is hard.