• Small dick, large balls

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Small dick, average balls

Votes: 9 3.9%

• Total voters

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
How is the size of your balls compared to your dick. Are they about the same size, or different (meaning big cock, big balls) Are you happy with the size of your balls? Are any of you big balls men members of Low Hanging Support Group?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
people always tell me they like my nuts.......and I noticed in my gallery that the pic that features my balls is the most popular and has been viewed almost 10,000 times!.....Is there really a Low hanging Support Group?..what's the URL?

I give you my nutz, all natural, no pumping, no saline....

Attachments

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do we judge whether our balls are large, medium-sized, or small? I had no idea until I went through the sizing procedure for Hardwear, which identifies "average" as "about 1 inch wide and 1.5 inches long." Since mine are about 1¼" x 1¾", I would say that they are large by that standard. But I don't know how much basis there is for the standard itself.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How is the size of your balls compared to your dick. Are they about the same size, or different (meaning big cock, big balls) Are you happy with the size of your balls? Are any of you big balls men members of Low Hanging Support Group?

According to your poll, there are no small balls. This makes the standard of "average" unreliable, don't you think :tongue:

-FM

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
How do we judge whether our balls are large, medium-sized, or small? I had no idea until I went through the sizing procedure for Hardwear, which identifies "average" as "about 1 inch wide and 1.5 inches long." Since mine are about 1¼" x 1¾", I would say that they are large by that standard. But I don't know how much basis there is for the standard itself.

I would assume that might be okay for this purpose...anyone else care to answer?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
people always tell me they like my nuts.......and I noticed in my gallery that the pic that features my balls is the most popular and has been viewed almost 10,000 times!.....Is there really a Low hanging Support Group?..what's the URL?

I give you my nutz, all natural, no pumping, no saline....
Great ceasars ghost and balls of fire!Great nuts dude.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Read "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris.

Species that are monogamous (mostly) have larger penises and smaller testicles. The larger penises make the mates more faithful.

Species that are polygamous have smaller penises and large testicles. The larger testicles provide more genetic material for multiple mates.

Common sense.

Gorillas have tiny penises but relatively large testicles because the alpha male mates with all the females of the troop.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens (you and me and everybody) has a larger penis and smaller testicles (relatively) because we are more monogamous overall, despite how slutty some of us may be.........

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Gorillas have tiny penises but relatively large testicles because the alpha male mates with all the females of the troop.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens (you and me and everybody) has a larger penis and smaller testicles (relatively) because we are more monogamous overall, despite how slutty some of us may be.........

Don't ask why I know this, but Gorilla testicles are actually relatively small when compared to humans and other great apes. Someone has actually studied this: JSTOR: Accessing JSTOR

It goes Chimps>Humans>Gorillas in terms testicle size

Basically, it is a reflection of how much control the male has over his mate(s). A large Gorilla controls a whole harem, kind of like a polygamous marriage. Only his sperm gets into all the females of the group and there is no competition and no pressure to out-produce anyone else.

Chimps are promiscuous and one female mates with multiple males. Therefore it pays to have large testes producing more sperm than the other guy.

Humans are somewhere in between.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Species that are monogamous (mostly) have larger penises and smaller testicles. The larger penises make the mates more faithful.

Species that are polygamous have smaller penises and large testicles. The larger testicles provide more genetic material for multiple mates.

Common sense.

That's actually backwards. Gorillas have smaller testicles because there isn't very much competition between them to impregnate females thanks to the fact that only one male per gang gets to mate.

IIRC, the animal with the largest testicles is the Right Whale because their mating habits consist of basically pods of males finding a female and sex-attacking her, so they've evolved to create tons of sperm to unload in an attempt to be the one to actually get one to the egg first.

So basically, higher competition for females results in bigger balls.

Oh and uh... I don't really know. In Tokyo in the summer or in Tahoe in the winter? I'm not sporting basketballs if that's what the question is.

joshencyclo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
both of mine are pretty big. my sac is about the size of my fist. i just got this accout and ill be putting my pics up soon

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i voted for my boyfriends proportions. i have noticed that on average his balls hang lower than his cock when he is just hanging around. and his cock only hangs at about half size. some thing else that i find facinating the skin of the balls is almost always moving. it is kinda cool