• Small dick, average balls

Votes: 9 3.9%

• Total voters

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
It goes Chimps>Humans>Gorillas in terms testicle size
Correct.

As for penis size, the order is Humans>Chimps>Gorillas.

I should add that the order of total body mass is Gorillas>Humans>Chimps.

Last edited:

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I unfortunately do NOT care for my nuts and nutsac. In fact, I always bitch to everybody that's close to me about how much of a burden my balls are, and hope for a scrotumectomy! No lie, the first plastic surgery I would do would be a scrotal reduction. I always squish them or they stick to me or they get in the way. The are naturally larger, but due to a childhood traumatic injury, they have become larger and heavier with time. My scrotum is always distended too, even when I swim, and they nuts themselves have done a good job of stretching it out slowly but surely over the years. I should post a pic of the "sail" trick I do with my scrotum. There's just so much of it! The result are lowhangers that are obnoxious! My urologist tells me I should wear briefs or jocks only for support, but there's no way in hell I can get comfortable in them! I have no idea how some of you guys try to make yours larger or weight them down... i want the exact oposite.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Judging from the form which human males actually have evolved to possess, it would seem that it is best to have a large penis with medium-sized balls (and all that junk on a medium-sized body).

No offence intended to any members who might prefer their furrier, more distant kin.

preton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always thought the preferred dick-to-balls ratio was 1/2.

How do you figure this ratio?

I'm pretty sure my balls are fairly large. I have to be careful when I sit down, or I'll sit on one of them. I thought that that was normal until I realized that several successive girlfriends couldn't be wrong. So it seems I have a big cock and big balls- hard to complain about any of that.

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How do you figure this ratio?

I'm pretty sure my balls are fairly large. I have to be careful when I sit down, or I'll sit on one of them. I thought that that was normal until I realized that several successive girlfriends couldn't be wrong. So it seems I have a big cock and big balls- hard to complain about any of that.

i think he means 1 dick for every 2 balls :biggrin1:

im not sure what either one of mine would be considered, will someone check my pics so i can answer this poll?

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sure nobody cares about this anymore, but I replied earlier in reference to a book written by an experienced a well educated anthropologist. Penis and testicle size among primates is counter active, for lack of a better phrase. In a species that is dependent on a single male mating with many females testicle size is more important as it results in more sperm production. In monogamous societies penis size is relatively more important as sperm production is less important, and, potentially, the pleasure of a larger penis becomes more important to maintain the interest of a mate.

I know nobody read the book I referenced. Maybe its out of date but I think it would do a lot of good for some of the people that post on this site.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure nobody cares about this anymore, but I replied earlier in reference to a book written by an experienced a well educated anthropologist. Penis and testicle size among primates is counter active, for lack of a better phrase. In a species that is dependent on a single male mating with many females testicle size is more important as it results in more sperm production. In monogamous societies penis size is relatively more important as sperm production is less important, and, potentially, the pleasure of a larger penis becomes more important to maintain the interest of a mate.

I know nobody read the book I referenced. Maybe its out of date but I think it would do a lot of good for some of the people that post on this site.

What you mentioned is well documented scientific fact amongst primates, Chimpanzees and Bonobos have the largest testicles due to their polygamous nature while Gorillas have the smallest. Humans have by far the largest penis, on average, compared to other primates and a lot of anthropologists came to the conclusion that women selected men with bigger cocks to reproduce with, not sure if that is entirely correct but it makes sense.

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think mine are big I guess I'm not sure what defines big balls?

391173-1451445972-e78a11ca1826cab1498ad3d4088a4ec2.jpg
I