Dick to Dick Love

Lucifer901

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
We agreed to meet for the first time at a hotel we both liked. Before we even arrived, we had been playing in messaging and talking for hours on the web about the reason we're meeting today...our mutual love of dick. And when you love dick this much, you yearn to feel it. Really feel it. Its having sex, penis to penis. Not just a quick rub or just slipping and sliding them together on occasion. But full on dick to dick fucking with them always pressed firmly together from beginning to end. This was our insatiable passion.

I arrived moments before you did. We had been indulging our lust through messages as we have been for hours up until right now. I am harder than a rock. So I make it a point to place my overnight bag in front of me in order to hide my raging erection. I walk towards the door and you arrive. I acknowledge and wave. You park and get out, walking towards the door like a man on a mission. I could see you were also concealing a raging erection. When you approach, we share a big hug exchanging pleasantries. We purposely prevent our crotches from getting close to each other. It wasn't time yet but that moment was coming just a few minutes from now.

We go into the lobby and I proceed to get us a room. We kept making glances at each other while I checked us in. All of that messaging for hours had gotten us both so unbelievably horny, turned on, and aching for dick. So we were trying to hide the fact that we were both insanely aroused. We shared a laugh at the awkward moment. I get the key and up the elevator we go. Before the elevator door opens, I look at you and ask you in a low sensual way "are you ready?" You look at me and say seductively in a quiet voice "Ohh yes." Up we go.

We reach our floor and walk down the hall stealing glances at each other still. I reach the door and unlock it, look back at you as I push open the door. I step to the side and say "after you," motioning my hand. You giggle a bit and go in. I come in behind you, put the Do Not Disturb thingy on the door, then and closed and locked it. It was a nice room. We had a king sized bed. You walk to the the side of the bed near the window tossing your bag in the floor as I'm doing the same thing on the opposite side. We stair at each other for a few seconds. We can see the passion, desire, and lust in each other's eyes. Smiling, I start walking slowly around the bed and you do the same meeting at the foot of the bed in the middle.

Before embracing in the middle, we stop and look each other up and down lustfully. Smiling, I lean in immediately but slowly to kiss you on the lips gently. We just shared a sweet innocent kiss as we step into each other. My hand runs up your to your shoulder as we look into each others eyes. We see each other making rapid glances at each other's mouths. I put my hand behind your neck and pull you to me, our lips meeting again. This time, we touch tongues. We begin to sensually French kiss as we wrap our arms around each other. Our tongues dance in each other's mouths. Hearing the kissing sounds, tongue sounds, and heavy breathing starts to turn us on.

I pull away from you, taking off my shirt. You eagerly take off yours. The I pull you back into to me and begin kissing you more hungrily, burying my tongue in your mouth and feeling our bare skin touch. We both lightly moan into each other's mouths as we kiss. Suddenly we feel our crotches touch. We break our kiss and gasp. We feel each other's bulges through our pants. I run my hands slowly down your sides to your hips. You do the same to me. We continue kissing deeply as we feel each other very gently begin to gyrate our hips. Holding onto each other's hips, we begin to slowly and gently dry hump. We can feel our desire slowly beginning to build. Our dicks are raging just below the surface.

Still holding onto each other's hips, I rest my forehead against yours, looking into each other's eyes. You feel me begin to pull you closer, pressing my groin firmly into you. You feel my hard dick through my pants and begin to gyrate your hips, grinding your groin into mine more enthusiastically. I let out a deep sigh upon feeling your hard dick through your pants. We start breathing deep as we gaze into each other's eyes and lightly moaning. I suddenly run my hands from your hips to your lower back. My forehead still on yours, we begin playing with our tongues, moaning as we rub the tips in circles around each other and flick them together.

You suddenly feel my hands moving slowly around your waist to the front to your pants. I sink my tongue into your mouth, kissing you passionately again. Your hands reach for the front of my pants as well. Making out like lovers, I start unbuttoning your pants. You moan with approval, feeling the desire and lust building. You unbutton mine as well. We kiss each other feverishly for a moment before you feel my hands pulling at your pants. You moan mischievously as your hands begin tugging at my pants. We step back staring at each other and taking off our pants. Now just in our undies, we see each other's hard dicks bulging through our underwear.

"Mmmmmm," you moan gazing at my throbbing erection. I bite my lip and groan seeing yours. We step back into each other and our hard dicks touch through our undies. "Oh fuckkkk," we both groan as we feel each other's hard dicks touch. We begin sensually kissing while rhythmically gyrating our hips together. My hands run down your back and gently squeeze your ass, causing you to moan deeply. We moan into each other's mouth as we work are hips sensually together, my hands holding onto your ass.

Feeling our hard cocks through our undies begins flaming our erotic desire. We break from kissing and I feel you running your hand down between us. You slip your hand slowly inside my undies to my cock. I gasp the moment your hand touches me. "Mmmm fuckkkk," you moan lustfully at how rock hard I am. You begin gently and sensually fondling my cock. I groan deeply as I reach my hand inside your undies and begin fondling your dick as well. You moan "oohhh yeahhh" as I touch you. Our lips meet again as we begin stroking each other's dicks inside our undies. We're getting hotter and hotter.

You suddenly pull away from me and get on your knees in front of me. Looking up at me, you pull down my undies just below my balls but not all the way off. You take me in your mouth and start sucking my cock. I moan with delight as you lovingly work my dick with your mouth and tongue while stroking your own cock. You then stand up again facing me and our lips meet again. We kiss wildly as you fondle my cock. Still in your undies, I fondle your cock while you fondle mine, moaning and growling with lust in each other's mouth, both of us so insanely horny. "Get on the bed," I whisper seductively. You needed no persuasion and got on the bed with an excited moan.

You stand on your knees on the bed. I pull my undies off the rest of the way them climb on the bed myself on my knees. I get up close to you. I reach to your hips and start eagerly pulling at your undies while kissing you. In a low growl, I whisper "get that cock out," in a horny tone. You moan in the same horny tone as you pull down your underwear eagerly. We are finally completely naked. We then press our naked bodies together, face to face standing on our knees on the bed. Our bare dicks touch each other for the first time. We both gasp and let out a deep groan. Wrapping our arms around each other kissing deeply, we start grinding and gyrating our hips, sword fighting our cocks up and down and side to side. Not full on contact yet but some delicious dick play. We make out like horny teenagers, rubbing our dicks all over each other's crotch.

The sounds of our kissing, moans, and sexy grunting fills the room. Lust overcomes us both. "I want your dick," I growl with lust. You let out a growl of your own as you lay down in the center of the bed spreading your legs. I grab some lube for us both. I ease in between your legs, guiding my cock down directly onto yours. I lean my body down on top of you, my hand holding keeping our dicks together. I rest my body weight on top of you as I pull my hand away. The weight of me on top of you pins our cocks together perfectly and firmly, making sure they don't break contact. Completely on top of you, our lips meet as I slowly begin to thrust into you, my cock slowly grinding into your dick. Both of us moan with ectasy.

I wrap my arms underneath you, kissing you passionately. You wrap our arms around me, both holding each other close. I begin sensually thrusting in you, grinding my dick against yours firmly and sensually. "Mmmm oh yeah," you moan in a passionate whisper. You begin thrusting back into me, humping my cock from underneath me, matching my sensual thrusts. "Oh fuck yeah," I passionately moan as we lie there slowly, rhythmically, and sensually humping each other's dick. The feeling is out of this world. The pleasure we felt was constant, slowly building more and more as our cocks make love to each other. I begin thrusting a little faster, feeling the pleasure build between us. You match my speed, thrusting and humping me back eagerly.

I raise up on my arms and start passionately thrusting more enthusiastically, driving my dick firmly into yours. You moan with lust, bucking your hips back into me. "Fuck yeah baby. Fuck my dick," you groan with horny lust. I arch my head back, savoring the electric pleasure of our cocks together. You lean up into me, pushing at me off of you and onto my back. You then straddle my hips, positioning yourself down onto me. Your balls sit firmly down onto mine as you take both of our dicks in your hand. Holding us both firmly together, you begin to thrust your hips, grinding and humping my cock up and down. "Oh fuckkkk," I groan. "Fuck yeah," you moan out loud as you begin rhythmically thrusting your hips, humping my cock. I put my hands on your hips as we stare into each other's eyes, seeing the lustful facial expressions we're making due to the magical pleasure and sensations we were feeling. To say that it felt so fucking good is an understatement.

You begin gyrating your hips, thrusting faster into my cock. You lean down a bit humping our dicks together in your hand. The pleasure is building with each thrust, gradually getting faster. It feels so good that I thrust upwards back into you. We stare at each other, seeing the building lust and desire. I place my hand up behind your neck and pull your head down to mine. Our lips meet and we kiss like horny teenagers.

You moan into my mouth, resting your upper body and chest down onto mine. Resting your weight down, you remove your hand from our cocks, allowing the weight of you to lock our dicks firmly together. Still straddling me, you wrap your arms under me and begin lustfully thrusting and bouncing your hips down onto me, humping my cock in horny fashion. "Fuck yeah," I growl with perverted lust, wrapping my arms around you and thrusting back up into you, humping your dick as lustfully as you hump mine. We hear each other taking faster breaths, both of us moaning and groaning with carnal lust. Your moans intensify as you ride my dick, your breath beginning to quiver from the building hot pleasure. I am so overwhelmed by lust that it takes over completely, causing me to push upwards, pushing you off of me back onto your back. Our building pleasure was about to hit its peak.

I eagerly and immediately get back between your legs. I start thrusting into you the second I'm back on top. "Oh fuck yeah," you moan with a lustful growl as I thrust into you assertively, pumping my cock hard down into yours. You gyrate your hips under me, humping back up into my cock in horny fashion. The hot horny kissing continues as we feel our orgasms begin to gradually build with each thrust. We hump each other's dicks lustfully, pumping them together hard like two pistons. I can tell by your thrusts that you are right on the verge. I began to fuck your dick wildly, jackhammering my dick into yours. The quivering of our breaths intensify. Our moment of pure ectasy finally arrives.

"Oh God fuckkkkk," you moan and cry out as you start to cum. Feeling your cock begin to spurt under mine triggers my own orgasm as I moan "ohhh fuckkk," loudly with lustful growl as my dick begins spurting with yours. Jets streams of cum shoot from our dicks all over and onto each other as we share the most powerful and intense orgasm that we have ever felt. We lie there locked in pace, our breaths quivering from the immense pleasure as our cocks spasm and pulsate together up until the very last drop of cum is released.

I roll off you and we both lie their breathless and in absolute bliss. We shared a dick to dick orgasm that was so intense that our cocks were super sensitive and we probably couldn't walk for a few minutes. It felt like every sweet ounce of our sexual energy and lust combined together and released like an explosion, draining every drop from our bodies and leaving us feeling completely drained. It was the kind of orgasm that is so immense that we involuntarily shutter, contort our expressions, and produce unintelligible sounds of pure lust from of our mouths. It was such a powerful orgasm that it would probably be unbearable if it felt any better than that.

And this was only the beginning of our bonding. Our cock lust was insatiable and can only be temporarily satisfied. There would be so much more. The power and fury of our orgasms served as living proof for us that there was something magical and other worldly about dick to dick love.

Attachments

brentraz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I could find a guy to share this experience with me, it would be a dream cum true! The combination of great anticipation, looking at each other as we remove our shirts, tentatively kissing as we get warmed up, pulling down each other's underwear, and finally feeling our naked cocks touching... wow wow wow!!! The idea of our orgasmic explosions coating each other with our cum is the best type of "messy" I can imagine!!

Lucifer901

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
If I could find a guy to share this experience with me, it would be a dream cum true! The combination of great anticipation, looking at each other as we remove our shirts, tentatively kissing as we get warmed up, pulling down each other's underwear, and finally feeling our naked cocks touching... wow wow wow!!! The idea of our orgasmic explosions coating each other with our cum is the best type of "messy" I can imagine!!
I'd love to find a guy like that as well. All of that sounds amazing.