Dick to dick

MrUnderThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find this activity way more stimulating than the actual penetration. Is that a bad thing?

I had read somewhere a statement from a gay guy that said sexual intercourse is genital on genital contact... so true gay sex is cock-to-cock contact, not penetration using a part of the body that is not a genital. Made sense to me. So I don't think what you are saying is a bad thing. :)

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
These pictures are so hot. Thanks for posting. I can still remember my first time having sex with another man. When we both took our clothes off and stood facing one another, my cock got rock hard, as did my lovers. We instinctively reached for each others cock and balls as we came together. I was "dying" to feel his cock against my own. AS we came together, he wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my ass, pulling our bodies together. Belly to belly, I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my own cock and stomach. God it felt sooooo good. My knees buckled a little bit, and for a split second, I thought I might cum, it felt so good.
I still enjoy the desire for and feeling another man's cock against my own. It remains one of my favorites.....