Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love frotting being ghe bottom guy laying on my back and he climbs on me his cock next to my cock his balls on my balls grind the heck out of each other untill we cum together

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love frotting being ghe bottom guy laying on my back and he climbs on me his cock next to my cock his balls on my balls grind the heck out of each other untill we cum together
My first M-M experience was with a college roomie. We were both too scared and inexperienced to take things very far, so our encounters consisted mostly of jacking and grinding. We were so incredibly horny - the grinding was every bit as intense as actual fucking.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot photos, but there are also hot variations on this. Anyone with a thong fetish knows what its like to have two guys rub their bulging thongs against each other. And if you're bi and into 3 way, you'll know why DP can drive the two guys nuts. My cock in my gf's pussy and another cock in her ass, and I can feel his rubbing against mine while we're both inside her . . . . need I say more?

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first M-M experience was with a college roomie. We were both too scared and inexperienced to take things very far, so our encounters consisted mostly of jacking and grinding. We were so incredibly horny - the grinding was every bit as intense as actual fucking.
Oh yeah grinding can be awsome the body on body contact. His man smell his chest on yours and hour hands grabbing holding on to his ass.

Reactions: RG97 and rd62624