Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
frotting is so so sexy, hot cum exploding over you cock as you explode yours, then the best bit is grinding two cocks together and cum mixing

I agree, frot does it for me and not only for foreplay

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in the same situation. Did you have the chance to try it ?
I hope you both find a willing partner and get to experience dick to dick. Its a truly wonderful experience. Your dick will get rock hard, aching to feel another mans throbbing cock.....enjoy......

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
frotting is so so sexy, hot cum exploding over you cock as you explode yours, then the best bit is grinding two cocks together and cum mixing
My first significant M-M experience was with a college roomie. We experimented a lot but were too scared and inexperienced to try anal fucking. Our hottest activity was grinding in each other's ass cracks (without actual penetration) until we creamed. We were so horny - it was almost as good as the real thing.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first significant M-M experience was with a college roomie. We experimented a lot but were too scared and inexperienced to try anal fucking. Our hottest activity was grinding in each other's ass cracks (without actual penetration) until we creamed. We were so horny - it was almost as good as the real thing.
have always enjoyed the grinding down the butt crack and getting really creamed there, preferably over my butt hole

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Only lately started to eat my cum. I don't clean up right away, wait a minute or so. Play with it, think of mixing cum from two hot cocks, mmm craving is back.. ♥ Unreal, works great. :) But,,,,, still horny.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great picture. I think most men will admit......this picture is really hot....and have to start thinking...."I wonder if this would feel good to me?" Just my opinion. Yes, there are men who may not like this ever or think like that. Cool. But there are also many men--some still unwilling or able to admit to themselves---that they are curious. Another man's hard, throbbing cock feels wonderful against your own cock....peace.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only lately started to eat my cum. I don't clean up right away, wait a minute or so. Play with it, think of mixing cum from two hot cocks, mmm craving is back.. ♥ Unreal, works great. :) But,,,,, still horny.
yep indeed, a lovely frot, pelvic grind to mix the cum then 69 to eat the cum and suck the cock all cummy

pussycatmeow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would love to rub and suck 2 big cocks together to a furious climax, I would try hard to bring them off together, rubbing their big penis heads in my mouth, as they let me have their slippery come. If it was a really drunk session and it felt right they could pee over me as a finale. Obviously I'd still be rubbing them together while that happened!

Reactions: littleguyhugedick