Dick to dick

nc_guy

Expert Member
Media
Forest City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yep, we did it until we came. Got in the missionary position and took turns at being on top, rubbing slowly up and down side to side.

After, we cleaned ourselves up and played video games or baseball/football. Such male bonding was great and aided my development as a man.
Can't believe you didn't lick the cum up , waste of good sperm

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's a great experience to get you into developing a bond with your own cock.

Yep. It also aided me with feeling comfortable around other men.

Rubbing my dick and balls together with my buddy was just bonding between us personally. And a bit of a release/teenage horniness.

Curious2strokecock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, we did it until we came. Got in the missionary position and took turns at being on top, rubbing slowly up and down side to side.

After, we cleaned ourselves up and played video games or baseball/football. Such male bonding was great and aided my development as a man.
That sounds great. Hopefully I’ll have a story to tell soon.

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
@Wilson_90 how old were you and how old were the other guys? Sounds like a fascinating shared activity.

Started when I was in year 9 so 15/16 and lasted until 17/18. I didn’t initiate it. He did.

We were changing after school one time to go to a dance. He came to my house before everyone else did to hang. While we were changing, it just kinda happened. That started over 2 years of male bonding through frottage.

Curious2strokecock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It definitely has a different dynamic compared to sex. It’s more intimate I feel.
I can definitely see that. I know that the first time I’m going to be so excited/nervous that I’ll be shaking and blow a big load pretty fast. Guess I’ll have to use my cum on his cock

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can definitely see that. I know that the first time I’m going to be so excited/nervous that I’ll be shaking and blow a big load pretty fast. Guess I’ll have to use my cum on his cock

Nah you’ll be right. Slow rubs, up and down side to side. Get that good male bonding going.

iowafarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You will be amazed how wonderful it feels! Don't worry if you shoot early. Seconds are awesome, too!

iowafarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cock to cock was very much a part of my sex play with my cousins, especially as a young teenager in my nudist family. Doing it with two uncut cocks feels great.

Same here. I have many fond memories of hot times rubbing cocks with my cousins. I would love to do it again today!

Blueraven272

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Frottage is so hot! I'd love the opportunity to do it again. Feeling another man's dick and balls pressed against my own. Cumming just adds more lube to rub our cocks with.

I did it once with a buddy I wanked with when I was younger. We sat on my bed and was in the King of Clubs position. It was really hot having our legs wrapped around each other and our bodies so close. I remember feeling our balls touching and his balls hanging against my ass. We rubbed our dicks together like that for a bit. I can't remember if we came like this. That was such a long time ago!

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Frottage is so hot! I'd love the opportunity to do it again. Feeling another man's dick and balls pressed against my own. Cumming just adds more lube to rub our cocks with.

I did it once with a buddy I wanked with when I was younger. We sat on my bed and was in the King of Clubs position. It was really hot having our legs wrapped around each other and our bodies so close. I remember feeling our balls touching and his balls hanging against my ass. We rubbed our dicks together like that for a bit. I can't remember if we came like this. That was such a long time ago!

Hot man. You’d be surprised how many men go through this when they’re growing up. It’s so beneficial to a healthy development of masculinity.

I did it with a mate missionary for about 5 years from 12 to 17. I’d love to hear more...