Dick to dick

GreekNuts101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Met a 20 yr old on kik. He’s 7”c. We’re both turned on by the idea of comparing and rubbing our big dicks together. We’ve been talking and trading pics. Planning on meeting up finally.

Awesome man. I hope this kind of male bonding loses the stigma. It’s completely natural.

Dick to dick is a great way to get acquainted or as foreplay. First a little sword plan, then a little jerking and exploring of the other guy until the pre-c starts to flow. Then a session of what my bud and I used to call “humping”(missionary grinding)

It usually didn’t take me long to cover the other guy with a coating of pre-c. If he produced pre like me, we would have our torsos wet from tits to balls in no time.

Depending on the circumstance, this was often a good time to give each other a tongue bath with frequent trips back to nurse out any new fluid filling the pipe.

Generally we did this as foreplay to get warmed up, and then we went on to some form of oral action. A good session of humping seemed to increase our loads however they were delivered.

If you were just interested in introducing the other guy to a bit of bonding, a sleeve might be just the thing.
sleeve.jpg

Temperature

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve actually been talking to this Arab guy and he wants to go camping over a weekend and bond as men. (Rub dicks and balls, hold hands whole going on naked bushwalks etc.)

I’ll probably take him up on his offer, just being naked with another hairy man the whole time would be good.
This sounds awesome

Reactions: GreekNuts101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once that smooth, sensitive underside of your cock comes in contact with the soft, sensitive underside of his cock....you will be in heaven......both of you....just relax and enjoy the sensations.....and pleasure.....both cocks will get rock hard, with precum flowing.....so nice....so hot....a great way to get turned on.....

GreekNuts101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Once that smooth, sensitive underside of your cock comes in contact with the soft, sensitive underside of his cock....you will be in heaven......both of you....just relax and enjoy the sensations.....and pleasure.....both cocks will get rock hard, with precum flowing.....so nice....so hot....a great way to get turned on.....

Yep. And the ballsacs pressing into each other and rubbing. Pure bliss.

A really great male bonding experience

Yep, I bonded with my cousin when we were kids like this.
We pulled down our pants and had our penis heads exposed, sliding our pink meats over, under and against each other. Soon enough we decided to make our penises kiss each other and pressed and rubbed our dickslits together like they were our penis's mouths to make them "kiss" and "make out" with each other.