Dick Van Dyke

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by freakquincy, Oct 25, 2010.

1. freakquincy

freakquincy Member

About 20 years ago or so I was in Danville, IL at their local YMCA. I used there workout room then went back to the showers. I was lathering up when an older gentleman came strolling in, he had swim trunks on and had just finished his swim apparently. He dropped his trunks and kicked them aside a began to shower..he was not shy at all and had a very nice piece of meat swinging between his legs, I'd say around 6 inches soft and very thick and veiny. I tried not to stare but I couldn't help it, he seemed oblivious to me anyway. I left the shower and went to the locker room to get dressed he came out soon after and got dressed himself. On the way out of the locker room he said hello, I told him what an admirer I had always been and what an honor it was to meet him. He thanked me and told me he was in town to see some family since he was from there. He was so nice and friendly, I even got his autograph! I'll never forget that. It was Dick Van Dyke!!

2. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow thats hot

I thought i noticed a bulge in his movies but ofcourse thought it was a trick of the camera, thank you for proving what i've always known, that dick van dyke is horse hung

3. SeeDickRun

SeeDickRun New Member

No one's ever had a bad word to say about him. I met him once in Atlantic City, where I was running a parking lot. He was not only nice, unassuming, and a big tipper. So much better than many of the famous patrons we had on the lot, who were truly impress with themselves. Another really nice guy who liked to stop and chat was Wilt the Stilt. He had a purple Bentley, with a very long, custom seat, always pushed all the way back to the back seat. (I had to sit on the edge to drive the car.) But when he came back to pick up the car, he might spend a half hour talking about whatever. No one would have known he probably had a woman waiting for him back at the hotel. Or, hell, maybe he had just serviced one in the neighborhood, and was taking the time to recover. One really pleasant guy though, never trying to impress anyone.

4. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    I liked his acting. Was that his son in the series too?. cannot recall the show tho'.

5. accemb

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was "Diagnosis:Murder" with his son Barry Van Dyke

6. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Thank you, he was quite a handsome guy.

7. accemb

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^ Yes, indeed !

8. Heron

Heron Member

cut or uncut?

9. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :banghead2:eek:h geez, always to this!!!!!:lmao:

10. mikey41

Gold Member

Barry Van Dyke is so gorgeous!

11. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    he's actually from Missouri but he is a sweet, charming gentleman. He's my boss' neighbor in Malibu and I've had the pleasure of meeting him and "running into" him on several subsequent visits.

there's always been chatter about his discreet dalliances with handsome young men, especially his personal assistant.

12. pinky

pinky New Member

I have always like Dick Van Dyke. Thought he was attractive, if a bit on the thin side, as a young man. But as he got older he became even more attractive. If I were in the shower though I would have wished it were Barry showering next to me rather than his father. What a babe even now that he is in his 50's, he has a killer body.:tongue:

13. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    He was born in West Plains then they headed up to Danville where Dick's brother Jerry was born. Jerry is from all reports the better hung.

Haven't you heard? That's much more important than anything else in the entire world.:rolleyes:

14. Big Del

Gold Member

Cor blimey Mary Poppins!

15. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    I have met Jerry Van Dyke and he was very nice and better looking in person than on TV. I always thought both Van Dykes were good looking men but I was always more partial to Jerry, especially in his younger days. Two things that struck me in meeting Jerry was how tall he is... I always thought he was a short guy because he was the shortest guy on Coach when standing next to his co-stars... and yes, it looked like Jerry was packing something large in his trousers (Of course I looked!!).

Still the thing I remember most about him was his niceness. He was all smiles and was just too cool. A class act for sure and I have heard Dick is just friendly and genuinely nice to everyone he meets. It's a shame Hollywood doesn't have more people like these two guys.

16. lady belle

lady belle Member

Albums:
    OMG, i would have begged, er i mean, asked to suck him off!!!!

17. ohioboxerbriefs

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my thoughts exactly

18. D_Phil_R_Upp

D_Phil_R_Upp New Member

It's been a long-standing rumor in Hollywood that Dick van Dyke is hung like a horse. I think his nickname was Penis von Dick or something like that.

But he is supposed to be a very nice guy - very cornfed straight guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted