"Dick" vs. "Cock?"

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for me it was sorta like the difference between boners and hardons ... little boys have boners, men have hardons ... dick can imply an male of somewhat idiotic characteristics, while cock is that throbbing monster between his legs, above his balls (little boys have nuts, LOL)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Cock = penis
Dick = someone's name

Well, sort of. I've no knowledge why Dick is short for Richard. But it is. However, I use both interchangeably.

I once worked with a Richard who was a dick. Myself and the rest of the development team (programming and electrical engineers) took great delight in always going out of our way to call this particular individual "Dick." This included presenting him a with a bowling shirt with "Dick" embroidered on it. He loved it. Problem was, we didn't have a bowling team. :smile:

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
a self claimed stud marries a naive young girl. on their wedding night, before climbing into be together she shyly says to her new husband "as you know i'm still a virgin and have lots of questions.' to which he said 'yes my love, you can ask me anything, don't be shy.'
she quickly asks him "what is the difference between a dick and a cock" to which his response was "I'll show you a cock" as he pulls down his boxers. She giggles her response of "oh, it's the same, but smaller!"

sorry..dumb but one of my favorites

D

deleted509196

fully developed, long, thick, juicy penis on an adult male stud.

Do you know my boyfriend? :tongue:. That I could be how I would describe my boyfriend's "cock", definitely. Plus thinking about it is making me :32: haha.

Anyway, cock and dick I just see as both being slang. I mostly say 'cock' but have been known to say dick.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My most favorite line I've ever said to a man...

Finding a bigger penis should be no problem. A bigger dick...doubtful!

Dick, while sometimes interchangeable with cock, can have a negative connotation as it can mean jerk/asshole/etc.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use both terms interchangeably in reference to penises, size or race notwithstanding.
No no no, not at all the same thing!

I had a very fine (and very very well hung) African American friend tell me:

"Cocks are those pinky shrivelled little things you find on a white guy (he said this tongue in cheek).

DICKS on the other hand, are big hard long mean looking weapons you find on a bro! Don't ever call a black guys dick a cock!!!"

He said this to me when he was visiting Australia, we were camping near Uluru in Central Australia on the eve of the millenium. Good memories...

Stronty - I'd fuck you with my dick and suck your cock, if that worked for you...

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

I have a cock.
Other people have dicks?
Suppose it depends where you are from...